Reviews for 3 am
flameh chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Aww this was so suspenseful and heart warming. I absolutely loved it, amazing job.

Also, the thing with 3 am, its most likely because its when spirits are supposed to come out, its also known as the devil's hour.
NC Girl chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
"...to give into a shocking, desperate need for comfort."

This was the perfect way to explain the fact that Dean was giving in to Sam's gesture- something that I just don't see him doing willingly under other circumstances. But as you so wonderfully illustrated, sometimes even the most self-sufficient, strong, and independent people need someone else to take the reins for a while, no matter how difficult it is to let go of them.

I really enjoyed this! Thanks for taking the time to write and post it!
PADavis chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Thans for this - one of the things I miss in S3 is how close the boys were in 1 and 2. This is such a nice return to that.

Phoebe
finsbaby chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
sorry about your crappy weeks, and I hope things get better. Few things to say, none of them bad.

1) I LOVE THIS STORY!

2) I wake up 3am too whenever I'm freaked out...

3)While watching "The exorcism of Emily Rose", the priest said 3am is when evil is most powerful, the witching hour...lol weird huh?

*3PM is the opposite of 3am the priest said too* anyways, enough of me weirding you out. great story!
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Great story.

Poor Dean, that most be horrifying to think that in only a week, he will be in Hell.

I mean, at the time of making the deal, he just thought of saving Sam, nothing else but now...

Hope you don't wake up too often at 3am to freak out, not a nice experience.
HollyBush chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
You'd get a review just because of the word 'craptacular'...but I really, really liked the story as well :-)
Soncnica chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
You wake up at 3am? I always wake up at 2.30 am from a nightmare. On the spot every night. I don't even need to look at the clock anymore. And then I can't fall back to sleep.

Anyway... :)

About the story... I liked this part:

"His body is already melting back into Sam’s, because it feels so good to allow himself to be held, to give into a shocking, desperate need for comfort."

I can't even explain why I liked this part. But I did. :)

Poor Dean, he breaks my heart. And Sam always there to comfort him in his own way.

Good job and I wish you some...non craptacular weeks :)
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Awesome story, everyone always shows how strong Dean is and doesn't allow himself to be comforted-even tho his deal is coming due. It's nice to see that once in a while, he can let himself take a break and let Sammy be the string one!
Thru Terry's Eyes chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
I understand craptacular. I liked this.
Sue Pokorny chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
The cracks in Dean's armor have been steadily growing as the deal comes closer, so this was a fantastic look into his subconscious and his growing fear. Nicely done!

Sue
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
I loved every word. It was sad and sweet and it touched my heart. I loved that you allowed Dean to accept some comfort from his brother .
raputathebuta chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Wow. That was really beautiful. Heartbreaking, but beautiful!

Oh our poor, poor boys!

I hope things get better for you soon!