Reviews for The Chronicles of Kylie: The Next Generation
Red Lily1 chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Ohmigod. So, it's LITERAL fluffy cuteness! :)
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Hehe, I think is one of my favorites so far. Aww, Kyle had kittens! And is a girl! Also, I can just really easily picture the TARDIS laughing at the Doctor, and that just makes me giggle.

P.S. You play (played?) violin? Cool. :) I love violin!
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
I love it!

So many amazing insights to be gained from having a furry, feline companion around :)
RicardianScholar Clark-Weasley chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
i love the kyle chronicals, wouldn;t it be funny if kyle liked donna more than the doctor and the doctor got jealous or if rose came back and she hugged kyle before the doctor. DO MORE OF THESE!
xLaramiex chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
*giggles* cool chapter. All hail capemaynuts for making you write it :P And you, for actually writing it, of course.
Barfing chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
"Un-beta'd and written very hastily."

Great, thanks for warning me off of reading it. If you couldn't be bothered to make a decent effort, I can't be bothered to waste my time reading your rushed, unedited garbage.
capemaynuts chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
LOL! I love it! Did I tell you the story about my hubby and his first cat? He adopted a stray or rather the stray insisted on clinging to him. But my hubby was not a cat person, knew very little about cats. So when the cat started howling and going generally crazy, in desperation, he threw the cat out the door. The next day, here comes the cat all happy and knocked up. Had 5 kittens, 4 he found homes for, 1 he kept. He learned the importance of spaying and neutering your pets.

Now, what to do with the Doctor's kittens? How about giving one to Captain Jack, one to Martha, one to Sarah Jane and one to Donna's mother, who else? Oh and I'd love a story about the Doctor trying to take Kylie (LOL) to the vet to be spayed.

Oh and I have not been pestering you to write more stories, unless you've been getting my psychic