Reviews for Rivals
magpieforjoy chapter 6 . 10/29/2008
Great new chapter! I love that Lois is so blinded by love that she's the very last to see that Clark is Superman ;) I hope you update again soon - this is a great story, and I've missed seeing new updates lately.
Fantasywriter13 chapter 5 . 10/24/2008
Okay, this is really good. At first I thought it was a knock off with the addition of Jason and Richard as the only thing to set it appart, but now. . . now. I gotta say, having seen the Lois and Clark episodes this emulates, LOVE the twist! I am also extreamly happy that Lois is noticing/questioning Clark's behavior. I do like the show's Clark Kent more than I like the movie's, but if you had just thrown his attitude into the movieverse without any of the characters acknowledging it, I wouldn't have been able to read this.

Keep up the good work and remember to read through things one last time before you post. There weren't too many spelling erors, and the ones I saw looked like they were just there because you rushed a little, but even little random mistakes can take the readers out of the story for a bit (I should probably take my own advice).

Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter.

~Fantasywriter13
kurt.trout chapter 5 . 10/5/2008
I really like how the characters interact. Better yet, I like how you added some elements of the show to the movie. I can't wait to see where you go with this.
Jessihsu chapter 5 . 9/27/2008
great job! updated soon please?
Chris St Thomas chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
and here i thought it was over after superman saved the secretary and the crooks were arrested! you go!
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 5 . 9/19/2008
yeah great chapter can't wait for more so please update again and soon.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 4 . 9/19/2008
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 3 . 9/19/2008
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 2 . 9/19/2008
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
gu61 chapter 5 . 9/19/2008
This story is too good. Please keep it up ASAP. Please
magpieforjoy chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
I'm so happy you updated on this story! I think this is a great take on L&C as well as SR, and I hope you will update again soon! Sounds like a little Top Copy is woven in here... perhaps Linda had some kryptonite lipstick? I'm excited to see where this leads - keep it up!
thekiller00 chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
WOW ! I wonder whats up with Clark !
thekiller00 chapter 4 . 9/5/2008
Interesting. I hope Lois and Clark get together soon !
xxClois-LuverXX chapter 4 . 7/17/2008