Reviews for In Praise of a Pharaoh
This is lovely:)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
gr8 job
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I've read all your Adventure/Mystery fics w/ Kaiba and Tea, and I read this before, but how could I have NOT reviewed it? Shame on me. Wow, what can I say? Your imagery was strong, and I especially loved the part in which Yugi knew he was there. The fact that even Rebecca showed up (even though she never really liked Atem) tells you that he touched everyone in some way...It's like that fifth-to-last episode (before the Ceremonial Duel) when Pegasus is talking about how he's made a difference and there's a screenshot of all the minor characters (Mako, the DOMA bikers, even Vivian). And I love how naive Mana is "Where's all the gold?" ) This is definitely going into my Favorites.

Fantastic job!

P.S. Don't forget to update that other story! (Sorry, can't remember the title off the top of my head; I just know it's German) ;)
Kiesha chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
*bawls* There is so much bittersweet going on here it's not even funny. Amazingly well written. Just enough detail to make it beautiful and touching without being dry. That person who said it's like reading pictures was dead on. These were some of the most vivid mental images I've ever gotten from fanfiction. (Aside from, you know... Bad things. )

BTW, that LJ prompt, "You know that ghost is me" sends all kinds of chills upand down my spine.

I do believe you deserve to win the internet. .
Sinares chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Aw... All I can say is aw... That was so sweet. The writing is so good, I wasn't reading words, I was reading pictures. I could see the hilltop, and everyone gathered there. I could hear their voices, feel the cool breeze, see the sunset. I felt what they felt; the love for a very dear friend who would never be forgotten. Absolutely beautiful in every sense of the word.
Happyfish chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
AW THAT WAS SAD BUT SWEET!
Dreamer of Legends chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Beautifully written, I must say. Your very first sentance even, painted a picture in my mind so vivid I could not ignore it. I loved your use of descriptive imagery: 'the crisp spring breeze', the 'quickest instances of smiles'. Very refreshing! ) I especially loved that Tea was just hovering on the edge of a heartfelt confession, you had me holding my breath, just waiting for those three little words. Perhaps she will find courage for an addmission later on, in a slightly more private setting. Anyway, enough of my ranting, just wanted to let you know you did an excellent job.

Dreamer
ErinNovelist chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
This indefinitely made me cry!
DarkestInk chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Aw! I cried when I read this! They should make an episode out of this fic right here.
Flaming Blizzard chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Aw, that literally brought a huge smile to my face. Really, one of the things that attracts me to this show is the emphasis on friendship-some people may complain about it, but personally, I love it.

As usual, you et everyone IC and tied together believably. Bravo, bravo!*Throws roses she "borrowed" from Siegfried*

Flame
Setoglomper chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Cute how Yugi knew he was there all along. Can't keep anything from that boy! Then again, Yugi WOULD know, since they shared a mind link and all for all that time. Wonderful little fic.
KiraraGlitter chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Oh my god! Kawaii! i love it! this was amazing! (cue fangirl squeal) keep writing your amazing stories!
expletive deleted chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Gosh, now I feel all warm and fluffy inside. I love that you, first of all, had the Pharaoh able to be with his old friends a little, and that they kinda knew he was there.
ladybastet92 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
I'll be honest. I'm not sure how much I like the idea of Yugi and everybody actually being able to SEE Atem. I liked the here-in-spirit idea better. But this story was still really good, and I enjoyed it a lot! I also though it was very cute.
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
This was such a sweet story. I liked how you included everyone by at least a mention.

TDH