Reviews for Year of the Spark: May 8th
eiohvbnfjkb932t42i chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Actually, this is quite interesting.. you set this in a school setting?

Interesting.. hope there's more to it P

xoxo
ancientesha chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
damn ancients :-w ancient women*

sequel, please.

id like to see what powers liz has. hmm.. :X

and some ronon: maybe some sheppard whumping. loved it. another chapter, please.
kuroima chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
That was a great story! And very interesting idea! Don't make yourself bad the story wasn't bad at all and I think more of it would be interesting. ;D
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
What are you talking about! It's really good! I am really interested to see what happens next if you decide to continue the story! Great story! :)
kaitebug chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
huh. like harry potterish. you know the school with the gift and the magic gravity defiving ticks. oh okay. i am all alone oh well i will be for the rest of my life... unlike you a am possitive that someone will marry you if not already with am mind that can come up with great stories like this one.
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Its not Nobel Prize stuff, but its good. Don't sell yourself cheap. I sure would like to have a follow up. This could become an on-going story...all the way to the Pegasus Galaxy...think...about...it...*hm?* *smiling* *nodding head in affirmative way* *eyes looking off into the distance* *wheels turning in head* Okay, YOU CAN DO THIS.

What's next? (LOL)

Thanks for the fic.
Wormhole chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
This was good… I can see it continuing ;) ;)
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Aww i think it could be turnes into something really great! but i liked it as it was :) kinda cute :) haha great names you chose there for the girls!
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
I loved that! :) You make me wnder what Elizabeth's powers are though. And why Chaya's eyes flashed red. Very interesting and I like how you used Chaya. Teer, and Mara.