Reviews for Hello Kitty!
technicolortardis chapter 6 . 3/3
There's a phrase to describe this, and it's on the tip of my tongue. A diamond in the rough? Truly a rare find as far as fanfictions go. While it wasn't comedic as advertised, it is very warm and truly a beautiful tale. I have to say, I love everything about this. You penned the kind of story that ought to go down in history and told again and again, like the Little Matchstick Girl and the Golden Goose. A fairytale in it's own right, I suppose, but one with a much greater story to tell.
Fervour chapter 6 . 1/22
That was great. This is the true essence of fanfiction.

This is really, really great. Wow. I dont even know what to say. I particularly enjoyed how you portrayed shelly - he's a cold blooded murderer, sure, but he wont kill a tiny animal for no reason. I feel particularly sad to think that he'll be living all alone again.

It would be funny to see how adrian would react to knowing that shoe had killed people though.
colitas chapter 6 . 11/22/2013
Bravo, you have made me squeal with utmost joy after I had grown immune to decent fics. This, I promise you by my fangirl career, was one of the best and most delightful fics ever. Across all fandoms. Splendid characterization, creative outcomes and pangs of emotions for each and every character. I can only say thank you.
Emi Booker chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
Thank you for writing this wonderful fanfic!
PiKairiDreaM00n chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
I rarely see fanfiction on Shelly De Killer! He is so interesting! I wish there were more. :) Yours is so good! Wished Shoe didn't attack Matt even if he did deserve it... Still... loved the ending. Shoe ended up with Adrian :D Shelly De Killer is... nice... despite the fact that he's an assassin.

Again, I loved it and I hope there will be more people who review! :)
bsc9999 chapter 6 . 5/16/2012
This deserves far more than seven reviews. It is incredibly charming and clever and it made me smile more times than I can count. It's wonderful!
amaretto and coke chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
Wow. I wasn't expecting to find such a brilliant and clever fic based on Shoe, but I'm so glad I did. The ending is especially heartwarming. Fantastically done.
Purple Handprint chapter 6 . 8/14/2011
Oh my god. This was so good! It really deserves a lot more reviews. By the way, this is on TV Tropes! Added to my favorites. It's such an awesome story. I loved it. You are just awesome. Amazing.
zara2148 chapter 6 . 8/29/2010
This fic is now going into my personal canon. And you need to go write for Capcom.
Yamato's Tiger Lily chapter 6 . 7/17/2008
This was really sweet! I love the way it was written. I'm glad I gave this fanfic a chance.
Melodine chapter 6 . 5/23/2008
Oh man, this is awesome xD I loved every minute of reading it
dancesontrains chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
This is one of the cleverest fics I've read in this fandom.
Pen and Paper71 chapter 6 . 5/9/2008
I gave you a more detailed review at the Court-Records forum, but I wanted to say again that this story is very good. Great job!