Reviews for Hello Kitty!
This is absolutely beautiful!
Dianatos chapter 6 . 10/16/2015
Wow. This was beautiful. Short and sweet, but still filled with lots of characterizations and an awesome twist.
Spacegoodra chapter 6 . 10/14/2015
This story was so cute and amazing.
Anonymous chapter 6 . 7/25/2015
This is a perfect example of why fanfiction should not be idly dismissed simply because it is fanfiction.
I liked the characterization of Shelly De Killer, a cold-blooded killer who still takes time to see that a cat gets his happy ending. I also liked all of the rest of it, that's just the piece I'm best able to articulate.
Thank you for writing this fanfic, it is certainly one which is worth reading.
PatchyCat chapter 6 . 1/19/2015
So this was absolutely adorable. I mean, maybe not the murder, but the rest of the story was wonderful! It also gave a nice bit of closure for Adrian Andrews and an interesting look into the life of Shelly de Killer.
Ringmaster118 chapter 4 . 8/3/2014
Is Shelly training the cat to be an assassination?!
technicolortardis chapter 6 . 3/3/2014
There's a phrase to describe this, and it's on the tip of my tongue. A diamond in the rough? Truly a rare find as far as fanfictions go. While it wasn't comedic as advertised, it is very warm and truly a beautiful tale. I have to say, I love everything about this. You penned the kind of story that ought to go down in history and told again and again, like the Little Matchstick Girl and the Golden Goose. A fairytale in it's own right, I suppose, but one with a much greater story to tell.
Fervour chapter 6 . 1/22/2014
That was great. This is the true essence of fanfiction.

This is really, really great. Wow. I dont even know what to say. I particularly enjoyed how you portrayed shelly - he's a cold blooded murderer, sure, but he wont kill a tiny animal for no reason. I feel particularly sad to think that he'll be living all alone again.

It would be funny to see how adrian would react to knowing that shoe had killed people though.
colitas chapter 6 . 11/22/2013
Bravo, you have made me squeal with utmost joy after I had grown immune to decent fics. This, I promise you by my fangirl career, was one of the best and most delightful fics ever. Across all fandoms. Splendid characterization, creative outcomes and pangs of emotions for each and every character. I can only say thank you.
Mr Corvus chapter 6 . 7/25/2013
Thank you for writing this wonderful fanfic!
PiKairiDreaM00n chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
I rarely see fanfiction on Shelly De Killer! He is so interesting! I wish there were more. :) Yours is so good! Wished Shoe didn't attack Matt even if he did deserve it... Still... loved the ending. Shoe ended up with Adrian :D Shelly De Killer is... nice... despite the fact that he's an assassin.

Again, I loved it and I hope there will be more people who review! :)
bsc9999 chapter 6 . 5/16/2012
This deserves far more than seven reviews. It is incredibly charming and clever and it made me smile more times than I can count. It's wonderful!
amaretto and coke chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
Wow. I wasn't expecting to find such a brilliant and clever fic based on Shoe, but I'm so glad I did. The ending is especially heartwarming. Fantastically done.
ANDKO chapter 6 . 8/14/2011
Oh my god. This was so good! It really deserves a lot more reviews. By the way, this is on TV Tropes! Added to my favorites. It's such an awesome story. I loved it. You are just awesome. Amazing.
zara2148 chapter 6 . 8/29/2010
This fic is now going into my personal canon. And you need to go write for Capcom.