Reviews for Of Spells and Bloodlust
Free Siri chapter 74 . 1/20/2014
Azzy the arsehole, get your head out of your arse and talk to Harry goddammit!
Free Siri chapter 59 . 1/20/2014
*pitiful moaning* stupid asmodeus. Make nice with Harry and attempt to make little Harrys and little Azzys. Even if it's scientifically impossible and im 90% sure this doesn't involve mpreg...
Free Siri chapter 13 . 1/19/2014
I never realised, the maniac who escaped prison is Grindelwald. God I'm thick. I just thought it was someone who contributed absolutely nothing to the story and was only an excuse for the dementors.
Silver chapter 38 . 6/26/2012
didn't harry meet tonks earlier in this one? the umbridge trial she was his escort or something?
Silver chapter 12 . 6/26/2012
the room of requirement is on the 7th floor actually
Arkham Inmate 1473 chapter 56 . 1/15/2012
Dammit, this made me cry. Love the story!
Artemis Atticus chapter 74 . 7/6/2011
ah.. i so want to keep on reading, but i need to sleep as i am a teenager on summer holiday so therefore i am to spend the next week partying.. bloody fantastic by the way, athough i really hope harry and asmodeus end up together, dean is sweet but just not right :c
WereBunny87 chapter 74 . 6/30/2011
Nooooooo! Azzy and Harry just have to get back together *sobs*
ensis013 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
GOD! I HATE Dean! Damnit! I want Harry and Asmodeus to get back together soon! And how dare he steal ickle Harrykins' virginity! Haha, though I would have liked Asomodeus to have Harry's first time. God, Harry's and Dean's relationship is so disgustingly sweet that I can't stand it... Okay, I'm sorry for criticising, but I just really can't stand it.

But, I love Raphael, Luna, Gellert and the Dark Ministry(especially when they were deciding whether to kill the Dark Lord, it was really funny). The original characters were also very interesting, though I was sad that Luna worked as a prostitute (this might be late), since I think that prostitution is really depressing with all the baggage that comes with it, if you know what I mean. And someone should slap some sense into Harry to eat properly, since anyone could probably break his bones with a hard enough hit and I think that not eating is not good for his body. He should really look after it properly, since it's not like he doesn't have any food to eat.

But, I still love this story, despite all the bitching, which I'm sorry for if I did upset you. By the way, what happened to the organisation that was kidnapping young kids with large magic potential?
Robin Grimm-Goodfellow chapter 12 . 3/27/2011
Dear god he better not say heart! *coughsneezecough* owwie...I'm sick...Okay, so the Room is on the Seventh floor, and shouldn't Mari come in sometime? Eventually?
SweetlyDesolated chapter 74 . 1/9/2011
Ohh, everything connects back to Asmodeus! I know you don't remember much of the series, but...please? Do Harry and Asmodeus get back together? Sylvi and Dean are boring in comparison...

~Deso
SweetlyDesolated chapter 39 . 1/9/2011
Ya know, I don't think Blaise would be African-American, considering they're in Scotland... Haha, other than that, this is great so far :) And I understand what you meant, about forgetting what happens in a fic after a long time has passed. Some reviews I get make me go 'did I write about that?' but... Yeah.

~Deso
LaLaTink chapter 10 . 10/21/2010
I really love this story but I don't review every chapter because I'm always wanting to know what happens next and I wanna read as much as I can before I get kicked off the computer :)

keep up the fantastic writing!
phoenixflyinghigh chapter 62 . 10/10/2010
*jumps around* Sylvi! *points* She's from Neophyte and Neurotic! I've been reading ALL your stuff, and by all I mean ALL. And I found a connection. *puts hands in a V* This is so cool! But I'm so sad that Azzy is so sad. Why must you torture him so? And Leviathan reminds me of Jesse McCartney when he (quote) "peek shyly at him through his fringe of hair" (quote). *fangirl squeal* I love how unpredictable all your stories are! Whee!
scarlet chapter 74 . 6/24/2010
you're making some serious mistakes here, ones that i cant just ignore like usual. Like for example, harry met michael plenty of times before, and i thought that luna and raphael got together at the quiditch cup. also i thought that luna had already killed albus that time that he tried to force her to let him use her house as headquarters and broke her wand. many more...you really should take notes