Reviews for How I Failed My History of Magic Exam
movinggirl chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Chair Olympics? Where do you come up with these things? You're so good, you'll probably have like 20 review alerts by the time I get done reading all your stories. Minimum.
I'm Like Hey What's Up Hello chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
horrible? this is great! if only we had james potters in my school so i could have somethig better to do in history class than listen

haha

good job :D
eetta chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Hahaha... That was probably the best one-shot you wrote. It was so funny... How lily get distracted, poor thing. Hahha

It was great, congrats!

xoxo

Chu.-

...or if he just has a bad case of a pen-chewing disorder
gitgit chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
ahahhahahahahahaha

that was awesome i really enjoyed the oneshot
Ginnyloveswriting chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Haha, it was cute. I admit I got a bit confused by the end. Um, was Lily going out with James or something? (Shrugs) Oh well.
mustardgirl1128 chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
When you say "a nice smart boy"...is he cute too?

THat was hilariously fantastic-as usual! Amazing job-the end was cute! I loved James being the problem, and the chair olympics, and Benjy Fenwick chewing off his quill, and Sirius doing nothing, LOL! Awesome job, this was fantastic!
the furry little problem chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Kilkenny is definatly Irelands leading quidditch team and i am clearly the captain! DD

I think id fail the history exam too if James Potter was sitting in front of me! LOL!

x
XfallenstarO chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Very well written!
deleeeeted chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Aww! Poor Lily... at least she has James Potter!

I've had this experience every test in my science class this year. This really nice (and cute... that always helps :D) boy sits next to me and its really distracting. I usually don't FAIL... but its hard to get through the test sometimes ].

So yeah, after my rant, this was another great oneshot. Love 'em, keep 'em coming.

~MandeeJx3

PS: You did the tense great. I am so bad at the present tense. Trust me. I tried once... -shudders-
lucy chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
nice smart boys aren't generally hot like james potter.
Blanco Pagina chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Oh, lovie, I'm so sorry about your exams! I'm in a year-round school so I don't get out of school for another month, and I don't really have finals (8th grade - blearugh) but I can totally sympathize. I have tons of projects being thrown at me all the time, not to mention Honor Choir and the school play and marching band - which is gruesome and annoying and makes me tired beyond belief - and then there's so much shit going on that I have to be ready for...Gah, it's just a mess. So, yeah, I understand the pressure thing. I'm superduper sorry.

So, hey, that was an interesting little drabble. You like to write those, don't you? I mean, it just seems that you come up with these crazy drabbles every time something comes up for you. That's so cool. I can't really do that. I just end up writing some piece of shit that's not even worth asking someone to read. Pitiful, really. So instead, when I get mad or depressed or whatever, I take some largish stick and whip it around all over the place for a while trying to hit stuff and make that cool noise. then I fall to pieces and collapse on the couch then stay like that for a few hours. Then at some unknown time of the night I call one of my friends and vent for a while. Then by morning I'm alright. (Oh, that's totally healthy, what are you talking about!)

Wow, I really have a problem with staying on subject. YOu know, you've seen it. I just start talking about something then go on and on and on about things that have absolutely nothing to do with the story, so basically I just sit here and give you my life's works where I should be writing a review, and everyone's decieved into thinking that I write complex and precise reviews, but really I'm just rambling. It's amusing, I think.

BUt, yeah, so, your random drabble was awesome, and I'm holding my thumbs for you! Good luck on your tests!

LOVE AND IGGY RADNESS POINTS

bub'les
Abstractly Sydney chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
i LOVE it
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
A very familiar situation.. except the boy in front of me wasn't exactly my boyfriend.. but it was worth to fail the test (math, to be specific)

Good luck for your exam, I'm sure you will do good! And don't worry about the update, we are a patient little bunch of stalkers, we can wait! :D

PS: If it makes you feel better: I'm studiing like mad too.. financial law exam... *shudders*
moody-moony101 chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
GREAT! please write more!PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! with a cherry on top!
xxpiratexx chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
How cute!

Good luck with /your/ busy life, Ashley! I've got a horribly busy one as well, as you probably already know.

Now we're even!

xP. Excellent job, twinsie. *pang* Excellently excellent. That reminds me of...

Well. You know who I'm talking about.

Rose