Reviews for Gaia's Awakening
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
killroy777 chapter 7 . 3/12/2008
updaets plox?
Nichole Hibiki chapter 7 . 4/10/2003
Sweet Ryoga turned into a Super Sayian. That's so cool. Keep on writing, this story is cool.
Kura-kun chapter 7 . 11/24/2002
pretty cool story ;)

i like the fact that it didnt overpower anyone, but i think that ranma should be a bit stronger than ryoga, like you know...a seal higher or something...but its your fic so do what you want ;)
Brother Angelon chapter 7 . 11/23/2002
I like what you have done with the story so far.

It uses the Ranma cast as the main characters, but adds in aspects of other shows in a nice blend.

I have to say, It is very simular to a RPG campaign I ran for a year. I would also think it would make a good background world for another. Mind if I use aspect of it for a latter campaign.
Ranshin chapter 7 . 11/22/2002
I gotta say. I love this story. Keep it up and be proud of what you have written. Talent is a gift.
jason freeman chapter 1 . 3/4/2002
hey not bad man ...in fact it's really up with the chapters
Makotojs chapter 2 . 3/4/2002
Hahahahaha. I just found it so funny when you used the last Shaolin Temple test to initiate Akane into the Amazon tribe. P Man.. I watch too many chinese tv series for my own good ) Anyhow.. cool story. hope you continue soon!
rayman chapter 3 . 10/9/2001
wow man! this is great stuff! keep on writing!
mac chapter 3 . 10/4/2001
great story and a few referrences to kung fu the legend continue i mrefer to the tiger and dragobn marks on their are ms are the same as cains