Reviews for The Slow Passage of Time
P-Webes chapter 5 . 5/6/2016
Love the story! I've read it three times. I respect your decision to end the story. But I would definitely be awesome if you could continue writing this story somehow! Have a good life!
Squish The Squirrel Fish chapter 5 . 12/20/2015
Cool!
Psyka chapter 5 . 7/18/2015
Awesome bloody awesome please please please update again soon
Skendo chapter 5 . 7/10/2015
Wow! I'm not going to deny that I really really enjoyed this :D Thanks for spending the time and obvious effort into writing and sharing this story!
Cersesi chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
I like it.
Kris chapter 5 . 5/15/2014
Great story, though it seems like an odd place to end it.
The Potters of the Future chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
They're good fighters
The Potters of the Future chapter 2 . 7/28/2013
I'm glad Will survived
The Potters of the Future chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
That's a paradox
Shannon Dee chapter 5 . 5/19/2013
Pretty good story, but you did get lost in your characters and locations a few times; i.e. Robin watched Robin. But the worse was when you forgot who your main character is when Danver Orion became:
this is Duke Corvil of the Predator
Siphecto Hyde chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
Your ending seemed a little bit rushed. However, the way you blended Harry Potter AND Buffy with this was practically flawless. The use of the paradox however caused some problems for me, as I had finals today and it's really hard to get enough rest when your brain is going in circles!
Red Crow chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
i loved this story! haha! I hope you have more like it!
99997777733 chapter 4 . 12/29/2011
awesome story!
Vicki219 chapter 5 . 10/10/2011
Wicked story but it's a shame it had to be ended there.
Lily Ann Lyones chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
That was soo coooool! I really like how your brought real world history into is as well as the HP and RH stuff. I was surprised when you worked in the BTVS stuff, but I really liked it! Awesome Possum Sauce!