Reviews for In the Cold, Two Hearts Find Warmth
tenchisamasan chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
execelent! love the writing style too btw. my only beef is that ayeka talks too much * hands author a roll of duck take and some gorrila glue* these should solve that problem. domo arigatoo gozaimasu hokata-san.
Dragon101 chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
That was really good and sweet! please write more T/R romance stories, your good at it! Ja ne
Ryu-sama chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
Aw, that was sweet! _ I love Tenchi/Ryoko fics. Keep up the good work, I like long chapters. And if you can, work more on your BoF2 fiction, I love that one too! Domo!
Literary Eagle chapter 1 . 5/27/2003
Cute story! I liked the sweet Tenchi/Ryoko moments, although I also hope that Ayeka will be able to find happiness someday. Nice fic. _
Tenko-Masaki chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
Wonderful! Absolutely great!

And I love all of the dialogue, completely in

character.

One question. Do you plan on making a sequel?
Ryoko Porter chapter 1 . 11/23/2001
this is a very kawaii story! "In the Cold, Two Hearts Find Warmth" ga suki desu.
Dahneggan chapter 1 . 11/12/2001
oooh... that was cool... good job... I'd write a longer review but I'm pressed for time... your first chapter is making me late! lol :D
Aiko-chan chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
aw kutiness! such adorablisity (i KNOW it's not a word -.-) and kawaiifacation (also not a word)! keep going, it's superb! * luv and cinnamon toast crunch, and may you find peace in the gluteus maximus of the spider monkeys.
Freebird1 chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
wow that was good, very romantic i like t/r stories, keep up the good work
Jason chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
Good fic. A little heavy on the nihongo dialogue, though.
goneaway1999 chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
Mwaaa, kawaii! Only it would have been better if they'd told Aeka-hime-baka at the end, but oh well, it was a gorgeous story anyway! _
Ryouko chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
WRITE MORE WRITE MORE! I JUST FELL IN LOVE WITH YOUR WRITING! WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER OR I SHALL GO INSANE!
DaGoku64002K1 chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
Excellent story. Please post the next chapter soon.
Saiyan Moon Goddess chapter 1 . 10/4/2001
THAT'S WAS VERY BEAUTIFUL, AND FUNNY TOO.
Ledzepfan chapter 1 . 10/4/2001
very good fanfiction. Intersting idea. You should definetely come up with a sequel. Keep up the good writing! -Ledzepfan