Reviews for Antipodes
Zhor chapter 4 . 11/15/2012
...It was interesting, but I 'REALLY' didn't like chapter 4.
Screaming Dean chapter 4 . 2/4/2007
This was a great story. I really hope you'll keep this going.
storyteller1333 chapter 4 . 4/27/2006
this is a realy neat story so far and i hope u finish it

whe are you going 2 complet chapter 3?
Zero of the Black Knights chapter 4 . 4/16/2006
First id like to say you almost made me cry when i though Ranko died at Juusenkyo. Sencond id ask you why u discontinued this but since it seems you get out a chapter a year ill check this sometime in 2006.
Hiryo chapter 4 . 1/5/2006
Hm will the Ranma that stayed back and still his only the Yang side now suffer the consequences of 'Ranko dieing' since he lost his female half? Is Ranma worried why Ranko went away, will Ranma also get out of Akanes clutches and instead went of with Ukyo or another fiancée of Genma (i.e. a xover-fiancée that you choose) or even that he don't get matched up at all . . . . So if Ranma won't be matched up at all then I can add that wonderful fanfic to my C Community:

'Good Ranma!NONAkane matchup stories' currently 694 fics and still going!

Here is my companion C Community also a big no no in

Ranma/Akane matchup:

'RanmaXOVER' 64 fics and still going!

If you like those fics you could always subscribe to them. ;)

Furthermore, would you honor me with your rating of YOURSELF on my website, which you can see on my profile site on On my website, there in the 'Contact me' section you can rate yourself.
Yuki Asao chapter 4 . 12/28/2005
This is VERY good! Please update soon!
dark dragon 00 chapter 3 . 12/5/2004
not a bad story
Innortal chapter 3 . 11/18/2004
Not a bad beginning. Hope to see you continue it. It has some possibilities, but don't forget to bring in Nodoka, after all, the curse was the main thing holding her back.

Innortal
Gopu chapter 3 . 7/10/2004
Great story.
Talantus chapter 3 . 5/1/2004
hey its good, i like the concept, but i really onder how i happened, i just could'nt understand how ranma got separated form his cursed body. do you think that ranma and ranko will have somekinf of dual-attack or something like that? anyway keep up the good work. don't worry about your english being formal. i'm a french-quebequer and i know it's not easy sometimes to writte in english so continue your fics, but just try to not remake the story of ranma, like the headline of says: "UNLEASH YOUR IMAGINATION" AND FREE YOUR SOUL. so do not be affraid to put some more of your ideas in your fics i'll be sure to read it everytime a new chaptper is up.
continue le bon travail mon gars hahahaha!
from the self-philosopher, talantus
"differences and opposites are a sources of riches"
taxzombie chapter 2 . 5/19/2002
Other then a few grammer errors scattered about no complaints.

I want to see where you plan on taking this.

Looking forward to the next installment.
taxzombie chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
Interesting start. I like what I've read so far.

This has possibilities.
Philodox chapter 2 . 5/3/2002
Antipodes? Canon? Why?

Just 13 words: Kuno, Ryoga, Shampoo, Happy, Cologne, Mousse, Musk, Jusendo, Nodoka, seppuku,Ukyo, reincarnation, originality.
ikillyoupig chapter 3 . 4/23/2002
Vampyr, if you don't want to write too much like canon, you don't have to. I mean, for example, I've read that "Here's Ranma" scene too many times to count. If you don't branch out, then I might as well be reading the manga, which at least comes with helpful illustrations. If your next scene only deals with Ryoga, then by all means skip the Kuno and Dr. Tofu arc. If you still want to keep those events in your story but don't want to rehash them, then just have the characters mention them later in conversation or something like that (you know, that whole exposition thing writers do).
Ghostdraconi chapter 1 . 1/15/2002
I have Three problems with this

1. Ranma splits for no reason. (You could have at least used the spring of drowned twins)

2. Nobody seems to be in character.

3. You have the every annoying all wise character who can mediate any conflict and ruin any chance of your fic being entertaining.