Reviews for Shades of Blue
LDK chapter 21 . 7/31
Great story. Really, great. I mean I'm fucking aromantic and I kinda understood the emotions that where passing through the characters. Seriously, this romance was perfectly developed and perfectly paced; nothing happened that seems out of character despite the wildly un-cannon pairing. Love the story, perhaps one day you will update this again? Who knows. Anyways, thanks for helping me learn what love is man, and for giving us readers this fascinating plot looking into a side of contractors that the series seemed to have missed for the larger part. Thank you for writing this action packed work of art!
LolDerpYa chapter 21 . 3/3
I first read this story three years ago and it's still one of my favorite fanfictions. Love it! :)
Full Lunar chapter 21 . 12/3/2014
I loved it! You portraded those two very well and I think that it could have happened.
Sammie chapter 21 . 10/26/2014
This is so freaking cute and all around amazing! I can't wait for the next chapter (that is, if you decide do write one) *hint hint hint hint*
LeviRavioliHeichou chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
This was a great story. Although I hope it will be updated, you haven't updated anything in quite a while. So the chances for an update are slim, but where it leaves off is almost like an ending. Thank you for writing this amazing fanfiction
LeviRavioliHeichou chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
That was so short compared to your normal length
wolf-akuma chapter 21 . 8/14/2014
I love this story! I would like the lemon to be part of the story.
I love the interaction between November 11 and Hei. And April is just awesome. I agree that she represents the crazy aunt. ;)
I really hope you don't abandon, and please update soon!
-wolf
Red With White Eyes chapter 21 . 5/21/2014
This fic is simply amazing! One of the few ABSOLUTELY good fics on . This is because of its character portrayal and development! Thank you for writing it, I feel blown away!
I hope that someday you will be able to finish it and post an epilogue, but it ended well enough as it is.
So once again, thank you!
SuzakuLover01 chapter 17 . 5/3/2014
You should seriously make a sequal to this. One where it goes through Hei getting pregnant and November having to protect him even more when a new villain rises its' ugly head. w
Jevens chapter 21 . 1/26/2014
So I had just re-watched Darker than Black and decided to check and see if there was any good fanfiction, and lo and behold I came across this story.
I hadn't actually thought about this pairing before, but it piqued my curiosity, and I realized some of the pairings that end up being my favorite are the ones I hadn't given any thought to until I stumble across a very well written and entertaining story...and well, it's safe to say yours fit the bill.

I knew I was in trouble after I read that first chapter because you had me hook, line, and sinker, and I had papers to write! But I kept reading because how could I not?

This story is really fantastic, my favorite stories are the ones I don't want to end and immediately want to re-read after I get to the end.

I actually thought this story was complete when I started to read it, but it looks like you were close to the ending anyhow and you ended in a good place so I'm happy. Although if your inspiration for this story reawakens I would love to read more.

I truly adore this story and praise your writing. Thanks for the ride! :)
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 21 . 12/21/2013
I am in love with this story. It appeals to my hopeless romantic and yaoi-fangirl sides, and is attention-catching with the depth of the characters and and humor and suspense sprinkled throughout the story-line. If I had anything to complain about, it was the slow romance, of which I mostly approve of, due to my inner hopeless romantic as mentioned above. My yaoi-fangirl self, who happens to be the problem quite frankly, is very much "F-CKHIMALREADYDAMMIT" because of how long it has to wait to see, ahem, "action." The kisses-that-almost-but-dont-quite-turn-into-something-else only makes it want more. xP
Still love this though. xD
I await your next update.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/15/2013
I know it's been over four years, but I just wanted you to know that I love this fic, and I reread it a lot!
Autobot traitor chapter 21 . 9/8/2013
Please keep going! Can't wait for more!
howlingwolffate chapter 21 . 8/17/2013
OH MY GOD MAKE MORE PLEASSSSSSEEE! i went homicidal when i relized there were no more and i took it out on my brother! XD who is now hiding out side!
Alfirin-Lover chapter 21 . 7/21/2013
Um... I think I love this story, and that you need to get moving with rolling out some updates. I mean, come on. It's been, what, month and FOUR years since you last updated? Did something happen, or did you give up without posting that you did?