Reviews for Shades of Blue
56wenrenqing chapter 4 . 5/11
I love the story! It is rare to see a story about November and Hei, and I really love this pairing. Can I translate and transport the story to a Chinese social platform called LOFTER?
PastelBobcat chapter 21 . 12/23/2016
This was a beautiful experience of a story. The romance you've written is just so cute and believable, the plot for this and your OC's you included are so intriguing, and the level of quality for this story overall is just top tier. I had so much fun reading this and seeing where it was going, and now that I've reached the end, I feel gutted. Because this is just so amazing, and I wish I could see it get the proper ending it deserves. I know the likelihood of you updating is slim since it's been years (even though you seemed to have activity on this site for years after this last update), but I implore you- if you're reading this to please update. I understand if you don't- this is your story and you can do what you want with it and you don't owe me anything... But damn, I just loved every minute of reading this story. So, thank you for writing this. I would murder someone for an update, but for now I'll just cry over the void in my heart that this unfinished story has left me. I'll probably reread this every few months or when I'm feeling down, but I need to mourn right now.
Rin chapter 21 . 9/17/2016
Please continue with this story, don't stop before it gets good
Rin chapter 21 . 4/15/2016
Please continue, I really like this story and hope that you'll update soon.
Koukaku chapter 21 . 3/26/2016
I love this! I do hope that you might update at some point.
Mesiscats chapter 21 . 11/24/2015
Such a shame this story was never continued. I really enjoyed reading it!
PleaforInsanity chapter 21 . 9/15/2015
The only fic among the darker than black stories that attracted my attention and it is a real gem.
Even though it has been a long time i hope you will continue this story have a real knack for writing andin combination with the wonderfull plot it would be a great loss for the fanfiction community if this story does not get completed
LDK chapter 21 . 7/31/2015
Great story. Really, great. I mean I'm fucking aromantic and I kinda understood the emotions that where passing through the characters. Seriously, this romance was perfectly developed and perfectly paced; nothing happened that seems out of character despite the wildly un-cannon pairing. Love the story, perhaps one day you will update this again? Who knows. Anyways, thanks for helping me learn what love is man, and for giving us readers this fascinating plot looking into a side of contractors that the series seemed to have missed for the larger part. Thank you for writing this action packed work of art!
LolDerpYa chapter 21 . 3/3/2015
I first read this story three years ago and it's still one of my favorite fanfictions. Love it! :)
Full Lunar chapter 21 . 12/3/2014
I loved it! You portraded those two very well and I think that it could have happened.
Sammie chapter 21 . 10/26/2014
This is so freaking cute and all around amazing! I can't wait for the next chapter (that is, if you decide do write one) *hint hint hint hint*
LeviRavioliHeichou chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
This was a great story. Although I hope it will be updated, you haven't updated anything in quite a while. So the chances for an update are slim, but where it leaves off is almost like an ending. Thank you for writing this amazing fanfiction
LeviRavioliHeichou chapter 2 . 10/18/2014
That was so short compared to your normal length
Wolferix chapter 21 . 8/14/2014
I love this story! I would like the lemon to be part of the story.
I love the interaction between November 11 and Hei. And April is just awesome. I agree that she represents the crazy aunt. ;)
I really hope you don't abandon, and please update soon!
-wolf
Red With White Eyes chapter 21 . 5/21/2014
This fic is simply amazing! One of the few ABSOLUTELY good fics on . This is because of its character portrayal and development! Thank you for writing it, I feel blown away!
I hope that someday you will be able to finish it and post an epilogue, but it ended well enough as it is.
So once again, thank you!