Reviews for We Built the Pyramids
br0flove chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
"You don't need a girlfriend." Sheldon said airily, blowing off Leonard's anger. "You have me."

This was perfect, the above line - perfect. I loved all of this. You captured them spot-on.
twistedsister-emogirl chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
BIG WOLF ON CAMPUS, I did a huge fan girl squeal when you mentioned merton, and I am so happy I found a good Leonard and sheldon story on here.
XMarisolX chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
its extremely hard for me to buy them as lovers, but otherwise i found these drabbles delightful. and they really seemed to get better and better. nice choice in songs as well.
FractionsSpeakLouderThanWords chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Cute :]

[Merton Dingle ftw!]
writesstuff chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
haha that's adorable!
icamna-sunkmanitutankapi chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
What a delightfully delicious collection of drabbles! :D Awesome!

""Well of course." Sheldon rolled his eyes. "I wanted to make sure you would not be adverse to my plan before presenting it to you."" - SO UNBELIEVABLY CUTE

I think that my personal favourites are the first and ninth... Oh, I did notice a potential error in #4 though; you said "complacent" when perhaps you meant "complient"? Just a thought. Favouriting these anyway :)
coffee.and.cigars chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
like... its ooc, but it doesn't -feel- ooc. i think that the reactions, and the way you portrayed the relationship as well as the character's tone of voice were really spot on.. i'd go as far as to say that the way you did them was perfect. idk what i'm talking about really, but i know that i absolutely loved it :) i know its complete, but i feel that you need to continue it haha

xx
kittyloveskatten chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Hahah ; it's quite rude to stare ;p lawl
Curason chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Such an adorable story. I love the part with Howard, made me lawl.
The March Hatter chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
first off- that was brilliant, i loved it and 2nd- Merton Dingle? quite the tv name drop! you into bwoc too?
AnonJubie chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
I find their words to very canon and I would love to see someone in a Boba Fett costume on that show. Love it!
lies-d chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Ek! That was awesome. Thanks. :)
Yohohoandabottleofcokezero chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
OK, I wasn't quite sure how a Leonard/Sheldon would work (and as an avid slash fan who has read Dumbledore/Voldemort, that's saying something), but this has completely turned me round. I absolutely adore Number 9, it's so in character.
K.C chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
Please.. for the love of God, write more Sheldon/Leonard. You have them both so perfectly, it would be a shame for this to be the only good story anyone gets to read!
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
*hee* That is so Sheldon!