Reviews for The Long Meaningful Ramble 4: Sacrarium
becksie chapter 34 . 11/7
This is the second time I have read this story and it's a freaking Rollercoaster of emotions. Thank you ! Poor little Eva. Hopefully she is remembered, cos that's just. Ugh.
AthenaGirl823 chapter 34 . 12/28/2013
PLEEEEEASE WRITE ANOTHER ONE! *gets down on knees and begs* Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaassseeeee...

These are my absolute favorite stories on the entire site, and I would love to see them continued! Please consider it! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
How is Rory a teenager when he was just a kid in the last one
Guest chapter 32 . 2/27/2013
Guest chapter 31 . 2/27/2013 killed Rose
Isa-Just-Me chapter 34 . 2/27/2013
Hopebadwolf chapter 34 . 12/25/2012
I loved this story! You are such a great writer I think you are the only author that has made me cry this much! So job well done again and I loved the ending it was hilarious! Thanku
Guest chapter 34 . 12/31/2011
I read the first Ramble a couple days ago (and have been reading all your DW stories in order) and I though Rory was Rory Williams. Then we found out he was only teen Rory and my dreams were crushed. (I didn't look at the upload date, lol). And then we met Amylia (did I spell that right?). RoryRory, AmyliaAmelia/Amy. xD Let's hope they don't have a daughter named Melody. That'd get pretty awkward …
doctor who crazy chapter 34 . 8/12/2011
A amazing series I was hooked from the moment I read chapter one of the first story. Also a lovely ending I'm glad you didn't keep the Doctor and Rose dead.
Gwilwillith chapter 34 . 3/22/2011
loved it! :D
rosie-bec chapter 34 . 8/19/2010
Brilliant, utterly brilliant!
rosie-bec chapter 32 . 8/19/2010
Okay, finally catching up but I just had to say... EVIL! Evil way to end a chapter... Good one! lol
Shazz chapter 34 . 8/17/2010
I know you said that you wouldn't continue the rambles...but i really think you should! D
Abigail Clairewaters chapter 34 . 7/12/2010
One random thing I just noticed, while rereading the last chapter- two of the kids are named Rory and Amylia; although hers isn't spelt exactly the same, it's still pretty darn close. :)
ScientificAnomaly chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Loved This So much! Your an amazing author! Im so glad The Doctor and Rose lived at the end xD Btw. Loved the way you named your chapters lol!

Thankyou x