Reviews for Midnights Shego
Dragonclaw chapter 11 . 12/4/2014
Question. Where on earth is the rest of this story? I want to be able to finish it. I want to see who dies! And leaving halfway through is not fair!
I know this is six or so years old, but that's beside the point. As a song I know says, I want more! More more more.
So please, more?
Liam chapter 11 . 11/29/2014
Nice new chap
PikadilyTomahawk chapter 11 . 9/11/2014
So I liked the first story, as it was a rather fun bit of rom-commy goodness pulled off via body swapping.

As for this one, it's a firm meh for me. Conceptually, it's neat and has the potential to be truly epic. In practice however, there's a lot of little mistakes that bring it down. Things like improperly used homophones (they're vs their vs there for example) and wonky sentence structure due to nonexistent commas do not a good story make.

Also, and this is just my opinion, but I don't like your OC. She's too Mary Sueish for me to enjoy reading about. As for the assassin association, I like the shadowy cabal idea, but the rest reminds me too much of the Arrancar.

I doubt this review will affect anything since it's been years since you've updated at all, but I suppose a boy can dream.
Senka chapter 11 . 6/16/2014
this is awesome loving the plot keep up the good work
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 11 . 2/14/2014
Shego you are always worth protecting. Please continue this story I love it to pieces and can't wait to read more. Please update soon! :D
Version2Point0 chapter 11 . 7/24/2013
Gotta say, this really is a great story. I'm glad I decided to try it and the prequel out. I love how Betty and Midnight Rose's stories. Betty is one of my favorite characters and seeing her being so incorporated in the unique way she is is just great. You usually see her as the villain type while Shego and Kim help the person out, so this is personally a great twist to things (for me at least). I do hope that you decide to randomly log back on at some time and finish this, based on the story so far it can really shoot off and have a great ending.
A person chapter 11 . 6/5/2013
This is a really good story, really keen to see how it ends. Please finish it soon
crkswolf chapter 11 . 4/28/2013
Please finish !
HairyLimey chapter 11 . 3/31/2013
For the love of God if you have any mercy in your soul FINISH THE STORY!
katara4494 chapter 11 . 12/28/2012
please continue this. I love it.
crkswolf chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Please finish this beautiful stor !
Jen chapter 11 . 6/5/2011
excited and anxious for the rest of the story. can't wait to see how it ends.
ReleaseThePanic chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
hey are u ever gonna finish this story?

please don't keep me in the dark
Artman King chapter 11 . 4/16/2011
This is an awsome story. please update soon. keep up the good work.
KieranMR chapter 11 . 3/24/2011
Love the story so far. Any plans to continue updating it?