Reviews for A Bra on the Ceiling
kendrat199 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
LMAO! That was positively hilarious. I was hoping for her to sleep with Remy one second, then I was anxious when it had the possibility of being Logan, and then I gleefully screamed at the idea of it being Scott, and for it to turn out to be JEAN? I laughed so hard.

Thanks for amusing me, I hope to see many more from you. Don't you think 7 year's is a long time for a break, time to come back to writing fanfics-even if it breaks your fingers. Haha, just kidding...but really

-kendra
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
he he great ending!
Elfkid chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
“Fuck off, I’m trying to take a shit.” ROFLMAO! That rocks!
nobody's angel chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
OMG OMG OMG! THIS IS WRONG! hahahahaha!
Sugarbrat chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
LOL! I REALLY didn't expect that! I got my sister to read it, and she's STILL in shock! Good job!
Libby Edwards1 chapter 1 . 6/8/2002
Lawsy, lawsy, lawsy...I sure as hell wasn't expecting that ending! Great job with a funny story! I'm off to read some more of your stuff! :)
Drew Remington chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
hoa! unexpected, but it sooo makes sence!
Jonatan L chapter 1 . 12/4/2001
Rather entertaining... but the ending became quite obvious after not-so-long. You managed to make me grin evilly a couple'a times though...
Gok chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
Ha ha ha! I liked that ending!
SugahHigh chapter 1 . 10/8/2001
Hehe that was cuteness!
Esmee chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
[evil snicker] Very funny. 'Love the Dick'. Very funny indeed. [more evil snickers]
Call me Red chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
WHAT? Translation: You better clear all this up in the next chapter.
The Original Nightcrawler chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
I love this story! HAHAHAHA! THat was so ing god. Its everything a guy would want, man, lesbians... beer... lesbians. YES! You rock. BTW, I like your writing too.
Akeeko Mars chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
LOL that was too funny,

great job!

HA HA HA!,

Akeko
scififreak chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
Oh, this was sooo funny. I love the ending. Hmmmm Jean and Ororo...I can see it.