Reviews for Only the good die young
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
OMG! I LOVE THIS STORY! Jeff and Shannon is my fave pairing. It is so sad poor Jeff never knew and Shanny kept it all inside. So very very sad!
Ali Vegas chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Gasp! Aw!
Hinderfan24 chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
This is so nice :). I think I was crying when I first started to read the first three paragraphs. This is just so sweet and I feel in love with this Fic! Love the people too. I think this is out the best dedication I have read so far!

Love It!
wrestlefan4 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
This was so beautiful and sad, it made me cry...you are such an awesome writer and I hope I can only write this well in time. I would like to know what you think about my writing so far if you ever get a chance to look me up. I'm kind of new at this. I have 2 completed and a third in the works. I like the first better than the second, this may sound weird but in the second it seemed like I came really close to getting what I wanted but merely brushed passed it with my finger tips. I don't know what it is...maybe it's just in my head. Well anyway, thank you so much for sharing your writing I really love it. You are a favorite of mine. :)
Mrs.Sid The Kid chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
That was sad but sweet. Good job
Samantha Jean Pascal chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
okay totallay and completley so sad but I loved it keep up the good work

Samantha

EHA
emptyaccount12612 chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
I'm sorry for your losses. This was so beautiful.