Reviews for Just a Flower
morin chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
wow speechless right now
A Forgotten One chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
you made me cry. i've read this one before but i felt even more sad this time. i love una's character so much and it pains me to just think about her and walter. this story had FEELING in it. thank you so much for writing it. i would write a story but i don't know how to. it makes me so sad.

young dawn chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
That was so sad, but also a wonderful story. I feel so bad for Una :( Anyway, keep up the good work.
una.blythe1 chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
what a great story.a little brief but really on heartache!:)
sea.forest.beckoner chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
i think this is a lovely story. i'm always wondering about the forgotten Una. I wonder if LM Montgomery ever thought of her.
SweetPoorUna chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Aww, this was so sad, and really well written! I've always felt so sad for Una and the fate she had. She had always been overshadowed by her siblings, and she lost her true love while all her siblings had large familias and were happy! Poor Una...
r6144 chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Poor lonely Una...
Hanneli chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Loved it! What a sweet, sad fic. :'(

What's funny is that you did get Una's age right. She was born in 1896 and Walter was killed in 1916.
Kerri chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
OH this was good but oh so tragic. YOu need to write more of her stuff.
Account Not Found chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Brilliant. Abslutely brilliant. Very very good description and so forth. But I really can't imagine soft, sweet Una with a hard hairdo and wearing black just to visit a grave. Yes, I know it's Walter's R.I.P stone but you could add more description in that section instead of the black dress. And I wanna know more of the 'freak accident'. Please update!

WalterUnaForever
msllamalover chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Beautiful. I agree it's not completely in L.M. Montgomery's writing style, but beautiful none the less.