Reviews for Rebuilding: One Brick at a Time
ba2006 chapter 3 . 9/26/2008
BAforever and WillowOZ forever. this is an awesome story cant wait to read more
Cliodhna chapter 3 . 7/23/2008
Wow! A whole new insight into Oz. Loved it, keep 'em coming.
Estelle Tiniwiel chapter 2 . 6/15/2008
Good start to the story. I think the ideas you've started to form are interesting and the logical strategies you've placed behind them make them realistic and convincing. I also think that you've captured the characters quite nicely and have managed to portray that "aftermath" atmosphere very well. All in all, this is a story I'd very much like to keep an eye on and see how it progresses.

I have only one problem, and although it is in itself tiny, if done repetitively I think it will annoy people and prevent them from reading, in which case it will spoil your story: you've spelt Buffy's boyfriend's name as "Angle" when it should be "Angel". I know it's only a small thing, but as he is a key figure in the Buffy universe I think some readers might be discouraged if you don't change it and keep spelling it wrong, which would be a shame, as the quality of your writing is otherwise pretty good.

Anyway, some very interesting ideas, it's certainly got me hooked, and I look forward to reading the rest of it.

Estelle Tiniwiel -x-
Cliodhna chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Loved it. Desperate to know what happens now! Write more!