Reviews for the love from within
coduss chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
good first 2 chapters

id support more people being added

faved and followed!
hellfire45 chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
make more chapters
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
5th paragraph:

Would u like to live with me

WTF
Manga154 chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
I feel so sad for him, but man will be be lucky.
FerPeinRikudou chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
Naruto has been caught by all the woams that love him what will happen, discover it in the next chapter Intro Ending.

Update soon.
CloudBloodbane chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
Sure add a few more.
the shadow overlord279 chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
Don't add more women to the pairing, you have such a great plotline for alot of NaruFemKyuu which is rare, but it's not as rare for Kyuubi to be in harems and do alot of bi stuff. It seems to be difficult for authors to do harems with Kyuubi and not have Kyuubi doing stuff with others in the harem. You've made Kyuubi too into Naruto to share, and it seems like the story will go to hell if you make it a harem.
esn89 chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
I think you should add one more person to be with Naruto and she should be Kurenai and no one else because I can't see Kyuubi letting anymore than that.

The chapter was good but you made a mistake at the beginning when you wrote and I quote "When Naruto wakes him he sees his naked love" it should be "When Naruto wakes up he sees his naked love", and I hope that you fix this and any other mistakes in the chapter you might of miss.
harryPeru chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
this great chapter

anxious and know that conversation will have to Kurenai and if you manage to be a harem

That would be great

Naruto / femkyuubi / kurenia / hana / anko / hinata / ambu neko / Tsunade / Shizune / Koyuki / tsunami. and perhaps other more
Naruto Loves FemKyuubi chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Wow Pure and Romantic NarutoxFemKyuubi Love Story
sexloveinanime chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
love it need more
KakashiBryce chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
nice story and if your still working on this please post the next chapter as soon as your able
Eien Samsara chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
love it really good
hnzck chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Hi, Just wanted to write a review for you since i think your story is good up until now, but I've got a question: don't you think they are progressing in their love a little fast? at least Kyuubi does, from my opinnion. I mean they meet each other for the first time and she directly confessed her love to him and talks to him like she is just a thing Naruto posseses.

I think you should give her another name, I mean Kuu-chan sounds a little like Kyuu-chan which would mean Nine-chan in Japanese.

Well i guess that's it for now, at least if your story is not just an Oneshot. By the way: I'm sorry if I'm difficult to understand since I'm not THAT good in English :-P
Elder DeathBlaze chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
hm, very interesting, great story though keep up the good work