Reviews for The Love From Within
Naruto Loves FemKyuubi chapter 3 . 7/1
Hey It's Me Sasha Naruto/Naruto Loves FemKyuubi!:) My Dear Dragoon Of Darkness!:3

How!:3Are!:3You!:) My Dear?:)

"Blushes And Smiles Shyly And I Hugs You Happily And Warmly And Sweetly And Softly And Kindly And Lovingly"U-um...Here!:3Is!:3My Review!:3For!:3Your!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 The Love From Within Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 NarutoxFemKyuubi Love Couple Love Story!:) And I Really Really And Truly Always!:3 And Anytime!:3 And Forever!:3 And Eternally!:3 And Beyond Time Itself!:3 And Beyond Eternity!:3I Like!:3 And Love!:3 And Adore!:3Your!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 The Love From Within Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 NarutoxFemKyuubi Love Couple Love Story!:) And"Nods Happily And Warmly And Sweetly And Softly And Kindly And Lovingly At You And I Hugs You Happily And Warmly And Sweetly And Softly And Kindly And Lovingly And Points At Chapter"M-mhm...Y-yeah!:) I Do!:3Really Really And Truly Always!:3 And Anytime!:3 And Forever!:3 And Eternally!:3 And Beyond Time Itself!:3 And Beyond Eternity!:3I Enjoy!:3This!:3Chapter!:3 (A-and Romantic Scenes With Kiss And Almost Sex M-mm...Y-yeah That's Hot Oh Yeah)And"Smiles Happily And Warmly And Sweetly And Softly And Kindly And Lovingly At You"T-thank You Thank You!:) Soo Much For!:3Making!:3Your!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 The Love From Within Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 NarutoxFemKyuubi Love Couple Love Story!:) And For!:3Everything!:3And Anything!:3And Have!:3Fun!:3My Dear Beloved Friend!:3

And Soo...What!:3Do!:3You!:) Think!:3And Have!:3Fun!:3And Enjoy!:3My Friend!:3

BANKAIZEN chapter 3 . 6/30
interesting
coduss chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
good first 2 chapters

id support more people being added

faved and followed!
hellfire45 chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
make more chapters
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
5th paragraph:

Would u like to live with me

WTF
Manga154 chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
I feel so sad for him, but man will be be lucky.
FerPeinRikudou chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
Naruto has been caught by all the woams that love him what will happen, discover it in the next chapter Intro Ending.

Update soon.
CloudBloodbane chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
Sure add a few more.
the shadow overlord279 chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
Don't add more women to the pairing, you have such a great plotline for alot of NaruFemKyuu which is rare, but it's not as rare for Kyuubi to be in harems and do alot of bi stuff. It seems to be difficult for authors to do harems with Kyuubi and not have Kyuubi doing stuff with others in the harem. You've made Kyuubi too into Naruto to share, and it seems like the story will go to hell if you make it a harem.
esn89 chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
I think you should add one more person to be with Naruto and she should be Kurenai and no one else because I can't see Kyuubi letting anymore than that.

The chapter was good but you made a mistake at the beginning when you wrote and I quote "When Naruto wakes him he sees his naked love" it should be "When Naruto wakes up he sees his naked love", and I hope that you fix this and any other mistakes in the chapter you might of miss.
harryPeru chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
this great chapter

anxious and know that conversation will have to Kurenai and if you manage to be a harem

That would be great

Naruto / femkyuubi / kurenia / hana / anko / hinata / ambu neko / Tsunade / Shizune / Koyuki / tsunami. and perhaps other more
Naruto Loves FemKyuubi chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Wow Pure and Romantic NarutoxFemKyuubi Love Story
sexloveinanime chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
love it need more
KakashiBryce chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
nice story and if your still working on this please post the next chapter as soon as your able
Eien Samsara chapter 1 . 12/6/2009