Reviews for Just Say A Little Prayer
Shima And Tempis chapter 8 . 11/30/2003
Nice-ness! Very original.
lilazngurl chapter 8 . 10/18/2003
aw... cute! but i figured that i have been reading ur stories alot, ne?
Chaco and Lily chapter 8 . 10/15/2003
*sniff**sniff* BUTIFUL OH MY GOD I LOVED THAT IT WAS GREAT!it made m laugh, it made me cry, It made me smile and it made me frown it was great and i loved that so much!BYEBYE!

midnight blue chapter 8 . 10/15/2003
i didn't go to school today coz i was sick. so, i decided to read your fics. this fic is good. very good. you write good fics. i have one question. are you a nun? coz you know all about this nun and catholic thing. anyway, keep up the good work and may God be with you always.
not applicable chapter 8 . 6/19/2003
I'm glad it was a happy end. _
Guest chapter 8 . 3/1/2003
I'm sorry, but I do not go with the concept about that she would marry God. That is pure nonsense. I also believe you to be a hypocrite. I notice things such as you say the Lord's name in vain in the people's writing and the fact that magic is never good. It is and has been considered evil. People just mis-interpret it. You also don't capitalize whenever you are referring to Him or the Bible. You may be a good writer, but this rather gets on my nerves.
crystalheart chapter 8 . 11/7/2002
u made eriol a really mean teacher - *o course tomoyo changes that* great story keep ritin more et fics
The Quill Jr chapter 8 . 6/10/2002
Sugoi! I luv it!
kokurousagi chapter 8 . 5/8/2002
Bunny: ACK! (jumps around) KAWAII DESU!

Yue: Here she goes again!

Bunny: (glares at Yue for a few moments then smiles) Ooooh, this was such a cute story, I can't even get mad at YOU, Yue-san! (glomps Yue, then huggles syaoran no hime) What wonderful fics, syaoran no hime! Gotta go and read the rest of them now! Byeee!
Rogue Angel Barton chapter 8 . 3/20/2002
Hey i just had to review even though u finished this a while ago. I read this in the summer and i totally lost track of it. Now after 6 months of looking i found the fic! And wow it was great! Wonderful and brilliant.
Tikira chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
Very... religious...
Yokoshima-na-Kasumi chapter 1 . 3/5/2002

You made Tomoyo a Nun?

You made Eriol a teacher?

fireblazie chapter 8 . 11/28/2001
hii! me again! oh god i love this ficcie...
HikariSakura chapter 8 . 11/18/2001
kawaii ne! you cheat, you never told me about this one! i really really love you right now!
Dana Daidouji chapter 8 . 11/15/2001
Konnichiwa minna-san!

I love it! I really do!, this is so amazing, I was crossing my fingers for Eriol to get on time! This is such a lovely fanfic, thank you so much for give me the opportunity of read this history!. Keep on writting like this!
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »