Reviews for Strength
Buddy5647 chapter 1 . 1/31
Fine story. About the title, you could number it even tho not related to other story, or a one word (parenthetical) subtitle. Or just leave it be and let readers figure it out.
scarletarchangel15 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Wow. That was awesome. I was like tearing up there! Like me and my friend see who fake cries better and- I'm getting off topic aren't I? Sorry about that... Anyways, awesome story, I always love your writing!

scarletarchangel15 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011

scarletarchangel15 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011

cabot007 chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Aww...pure McGiva fluff...how I love it.

And i loved the fact Ziva opened up and allowed herself to talk about how she felt...and teh situation with her brother. That's a huge step.

Great job! Thnxs for writing McGiva...shame we don't really have many out there. There SHOULD DEFIINTELY BE MORE McGIVA FICS!
OzGeek chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Ahh, a nice piece of lunchtime McGiva.

I was a little worried Ziva was going to ask Tim if she could use the name Ari...