Reviews for Turning Over a New Leaf
Link0011 chapter 6 . 9/3/2015
Hope this gets updated
Guest chapter 4 . 7/5/2015
I can't deny it...I hate Tsunade in this fix. She seems to care little for Naruto himself and sees him more of a tool to use to make the kyuubi into a tool.

Due to that, I actually want Kyuubi to dominate Naruto and make him her bitch, mainly to laugh at Tsunade but still. Many fics have Naruto dominate the kyuubi but they completely forget that the kyuubi is the strongest existence right now and would dominate her mate, regardless of gender
Uzumaki spiral chapter 6 . 3/10/2015
Awesome chappie you should continue this story man its been6 years...
Dragon Blaze-X chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
god this is a more love hate relationship then falimar of zero
Jacob chapter 6 . 6/16/2014
Can you make more chapters please I like this story and I am a really big fan of yours.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/13/2014
Please when is the next update coming
ExplosiveSex chapter 6 . 1/5/2014
Grammar really pissed me off.
Googlemo chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
its a real shame that thsi story ended so abruptly... but so far its the best NaruKyuubi I have ever read. Great work thank you for it.
Googlemo chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
This story was very good until this chapter, I really hope this Kyuubi's confession is a bull cause its ridiculous(I really hate all that good and goodie twoshoes Kyuubi stories, SHE IS A FUCKING DEMON!) SHe shouldnt be sorry for killing people as a freaking Hurricane doesn't give a FUCK! Human life doesn't mean shit MILLIONS DIE EVERY DAY killing more doesnt change a thing.
Unanimous chapter 6 . 11/25/2013
Great chapter, when's the next coming?
napsterman23 chapter 6 . 10/17/2013
what a great fic. wounder if naruto will have sex with kyuubi in her human or fox form?. rate the fic a 9. naruto needs to thank ero-sage for being a baka.
fanggrin chapter 6 . 9/23/2013
I loved this work so far and I wish there was more it mayed my birth day fun so far thank you for your time on this
Indisposed chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
You are completely EPIC. I freaking love this story! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
wnaruto616 chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
cant wait for the next chapter to come out
Dummy3000 chapter 6 . 5/30/2013