Reviews for As Long As I Have You
Min chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Awwww 3
Autopsy Gremlin chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I loved the last linE of this fic! It was so beautiful.
I loved it!
real mynix chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Olleh, It's great to see that thely are willing to try and be together during the war.
LovettSweeney chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
oooo... :)
Katheryn Mae chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Bah! Good ending! Same tabbyhearts as the ADMM boards. :] This is really great to read while listening to "On My Own" (from Les Mis...).
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
I like it, though I would sort of like a second chapter, I'm not sure why, it just feels as if one would be nice.

I do like the way Albus can sense that something is coming, and I did enjoy the romantic scenes between them, the tenderness. The last line was very sweet.
Grey-EyedGirl chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
I didn't think the ending was bad! I thought it was really sweet. I love the way you write, good story!
T chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Nice story; not a bad ending, just one that's used a bit. Thanks!
Sprinks chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Okay so the ending was a bit cliche, yes, but the whole story seemed to be that the cliche was true for them. You know what I mean by that? That even though it would be work and it would take sacrafice, they would make it through because of their love. I love that thought! It is beautiful!

So I thought the ending was good and I enjoyed the whole piece. :)

Happy writing,

Sprinks
skrewtkeeper chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Not at all a bad ending! Oh goodness... Their little back-and-forth conversation is exactly what I would have expected Albus and Minerva to say! (You know "I never expected it to be."; "It's going to take a lot of effort."; etc...) Oh, I loved this one again! Loved it to pieces! xD You describe things so subtly, yet the meaning is powerful... :D
Golden Solidus chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Wow... I had given up on you! Finally, some more classic bemmadfabulous oneshot goodness. But I'm warning you, another hiatus like that and I'll... just kidding. Glad you're back. Really. This was sweet, but too angsty for me. *chants 'bring back the fluff'* ;)
minerva's-kitten chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
OH that's sweet. They're the others reason for fighting...love it.
yourmirroroferised chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
YAYAYAY! You're writing again! I missed reading your work! Thanks for this wonderful little piece. Yes, the lines are a little rusty, but keep going, I know you can get back to your old form in no time! Thank for this story!

Yours
dhawthorne chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
It wasn't a bad ending! Great job!