Reviews for From Father To Son
inustorm chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
I'd like to see how Tokiya's son would react to this letter... That would be amazing...
winoa13 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Oh wow! *tears* Ehh, well, I don't actually cry, and that's just what I think would happen if not for my utterly stupid and crazy ego...just joking...It would bring people to tears I may say...I mean, if you imagin yourself in Tokiya's shoes...ya know...anyway...It's great! And to add to the sad aura, I played a song, only the instrumental version that added to the "drama"-effect..and It worked! The title is For Good, from the musical Wicked...try it and read this with it..haha! ) anyway...I really like it...that's all I can say...kinda unbelieveable since this is quite long now..anyway! GoodLuck and ThanKs!

-airawinoa13-

looking forward to other stories from you!
yanagichyan chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
*cries buckets of tears*

dear god.. where did u get all this ideas to write such angsty stories? this is so sad.. and the part that makes it sadder is the fact that mi-chan is talking about the past. thus, fuuko has already died, his son and him had grown apart and they both had suffered throughout the years. so sad.. huk, huk.

but great idea and original story as always. good work!
Ushinaware Ta Kaze chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
That was kinda sad...but well done!