Reviews for Barriers
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
I liked this!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Great vignette. I love how you write Mara - your really get her. I don't usually read WIP's, but I like your writing so much that I think I'll read your longer unfinished story. I've read your notes on frustrating with the larger EU. Do what I do - ignore it. I stopped reading half-way through the Yuuzhan Vong thing, and don't intend to go back. Fanfiction is so much better.
drmcatcher chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Hi, Rigil Kent!

I like this story. I like how you describe the force when Mara finally opens herself up to it completely. By the way, what does sirocco mean?

Cheers!

~drmcatcher
Lora Kael chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Don't remember if I ever reviewed this one, but it's a good story.

There's just one thing I can't figure out. Do Mara die? The ending kinda leaves that possibility, and you probably did that on purpose. ;)

A good one-shot and I wouldn't mind a sequel or prequel to it.

Love Lora
blank101 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
This was great. I love your Force description; the intensity of it washing over Mara, and the reason she'd chosen to drop her barriers was nicely thought out; it would take something like that to make her finally push through them. Lovely piece.
Lilith Kayden chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
This is great, whether you make it a one-shot or continue it with more chapters. I'm hoping that you will continue it.

-Lilith Kayden
JadeTakashi chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
ok.

i am officially in love with your writing.

you take me to places i had forbidden myself to go

i can relive things in your work that will never occur.

you are an awesome writer... and i love this fic.

makes me wish it was this easy to break my own barriers.

gods, this is amazing, Kent.

going up among my favs
Bluenblack chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
I don't know enough about this 'verse to offer an informed opinion about the plot. But the story is up to your ususual high standards. Not surprising.
shurtugal88 chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
nice, little short story, good job.
Ann Jinn chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Short and very good.
scc1fan chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
That was incredible! Great description, and characterization!

Loved it!

Kas
wbsaw chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Very goo..too bad its only a one shot..this story expanded would be...interesting
framework4 chapter 1 . 5/8/2008