Reviews for Moving On
Nick is a bastard for the way he treated Nat would not love her as a mortal but got with another one. Like I said a bastard.
MissMelysse chapter 20 . 11/2/2016
Guernsey. Love it.
Miklos and Happy Hour - perfect. Just perfect.
Natalie's message... manipulative much? (Or am I reading too much into it? )

Nick having it stuck in his head... perfect Nick moment.
MissMelysse chapter 19 . 10/23/2016
And I'm all caught up. Go me! Iike Nick'a gentle but blunted honesty in this chapter. I like that you've given Nat the key to her own closure. (She should quit her job as ME and recertify as an OB/Gyn - focus on the brighter end of life. Marry a GP. Start a free clinic.)
MissMelysse chapter 17 . 10/23/2016
I like the way you've portrayed Natalie here as flawed, hopeful, well meaning but also somewhat blind. She really feels three-dimensional, much more so than she did in the actual show.

Excellent work.
MissMelysse chapter 15 . 10/23/2016
I can't decide what my favorite part of this chapter is. Maura using massive quantities of caffeine to enable her to handle Lacroix, the dungeon bunnies line (I wish I'd come up with that) or the Sofa being capitalized.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/14/2016
Wonderful Surprise

Thanks for continuing the story.
keithallen chapter 14 . 6/9/2015
I just found this story and I'm liking it.
MissMelysse chapter 14 . 12/3/2014
God, I love Lacroix. More specifically, I love your Lacroix. But the line that I love most from this? "Immortals is just so hoity-toity"

Indeed.
MissMelysse chapter 13 . 8/28/2014
Wow...I'd forgotten how much I loved this story. And LaCroix...LaCroix is a special favorite of mine, and you write him, well, deliciously.
Gil Shalos1 chapter 12 . 11/8/2008
great update, nice plot development fro both characters.
MissMelysse chapter 11 . 9/30/2008
Oh, good chapter.

And Nick really doesn't get it, does he?

Men. Honestly.
VampFan4ever chapter 9 . 9/11/2008
Thanks for the update of this great story! Can't wait to see what's next. Very interesting development with Sherry & Eric. Please, please, please keep the chapters coming!
Kassandra J chapter 9 . 9/9/2008
so glad to see an update to this wonderful fic.

Can not wait to see what LaCroix is doing in town...it never seems to be good news when he comes around.

Waiting for the next update!
fkfforever chapter 9 . 9/8/2008
Yes. Thanks for the update. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Queen Ame chapter 6 . 6/12/2008
Woohoo! Take that Natalie! That woman is long overdue for a reality check. Eagerly anticpating LaCroix's introduction! Keep up the good work!