Reviews for Choices
mangers chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I never thought I would enjoy a story which had Lois and Clark in this type of situation, but I loved it! I'd definitely be interested to see more of this
babyleecurtis chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Very good, it leaves a lot to the imagination.

One minor detail though: Superman doesn't sweat on earth!

Otherwise great! How about a second chapter?
reeven chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
00 Oh...WOW , i didnt see that comming!

Actualy i like it and a lot!

more?, someday?, maybe?
RouthFan chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Good thing they were in the shower, no other place in the house would be suitable for such a steamy encounter!

To be honest, it's a different twist than I would have expected however shock value is an apparent goal. I must respectably disagree however that the characters would sneak around with these pretenses. It feels so out of character of what Clark or Superman would do. The writing is well written but the intent of the characters feels out of place. Otherwise, skillful writing!
natalie chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
encore! Please give us another chapter...? _

Pretty Please? I'd love to see what could become of this. Distrust? Divorce? Pain? Love? Anything. I'll take it.
Chuthulupenguin chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Huh. I disagree.

I mean, it's well-written and everything, it's intriguing and sexy and good, but, um...I really don't think Clark is that kind of guy. He's so...moral. And upright. He wouldn't be "the other man". He's so...Clark.
lere chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
*jaw dropped* Man, that was evil. Great story but I really don't know how to fel about it yet.
Wahoogal06 chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
SAY WHAT?

Do you know that I had to read (and re-read...and re-re-read) that last sentence several times before I came even close to understanding what was going on? And then when I did...Oh. My. Goodness. Talk about a curve ball. I think I'm still in a mild state of shock.

I can't believe Lois and Clark would...would...I can't even get it out, gah! You absolutely HAVE to keep updating this piece; to leave it with such a twist of an ending would otherwise be just plain cruel. The way you described the lovemaking without going into too much detail was very well-done-very sensual without being smut-like-and it made me really envy Lois for being able to be there with Clark like that.

Now the question remains: does she know about Clark's secret, or is the secret that they share together that of their affair? Oh la la...

I can't wait to see how things play out between Lois, Clark and Richard and I hope you won't leave us hanging for long )
ReadingRed chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
SHE'S STILL WITH RICHARD! omg I was thrown when I read the "goodnight Richard" I thought at first it was Clark still and she called him Richard by mistake. wow great story.
lilbit4 chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Lois I would have chosen Clark, forget Richard. Who
Eviefan chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Richard? Okay that wasn't what I was expecting, but wow anyway this was really really great. I love how well it flowed and everything in it. CLois is very nice in this. I think you did a very good job with the passion, not going overly on it and letting the imagination go wild...I think I need a cold shower now..hehe

Great job