Reviews for Fragments
anom chapter 5 . 2/7/2013
hmm wonder what the other ship that got launched was i also realy wanna see omega supreme end up being the other ship xd
FireFox Vixen chapter 11 . 11/16/2010
Beautifully written!

I hope to read more soon!
mandy chapter 11 . 10/13/2010
please update. this is good
Blackwitch31 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Hi! I read your story and I like it... you have so much potential to be a good writer!
anonymous chapter 11 . 6/25/2009
COOL! Please keep it going! Here's an idea: Have an autobot pick to guard sam's parents! And where's simmons? Have the twins do something to him! Just some sparks for inspirational flames! Keep it up! :):)
BellaCordelia chapter 11 . 5/25/2009
I like Sam's reaction to Lynx's size. It's funny. I hope you get a chance to update soon. :)
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 11 . 1/24/2009
Great story!

Love the dinobots!
Elita One chapter 11 . 1/8/2009
wow i think i would have passed out if i were to see all of those autobots.

and than skylynx, yep hes a big guy lol
Saberfrost chapter 10 . 12/15/2008
hey Psionic Star, nice story! just to let you know though...

a vorn is about 85 earth years. i think you used it wrong. the best stories tend to not have a projected path, it means that there is no projected end! do me a favor and keep updating. to many good authors stop half way through.

your friendly decepticon seeker,

Saborfrost
Unicron Risen chapter 10 . 12/15/2008
Please keep up the good work and update!
Elita One chapter 10 . 12/14/2008
awesome they have arrived

Blue was already going off hes just so cute
SnowyScales chapter 10 . 12/14/2008
Oh. Interesting.
Phoenix13 chapter 10 . 12/14/2008
MAGNUS IS HERE! wOOT! It's a shame he didn't poke Sam and turn him upside down or something.

You're going to have a lot of work to keep writing new chapters with so many new bots running around, but your ever loyal fans will offer moral support and threats to keep you going, Star. Heh.
Unicron Risen chapter 9 . 12/12/2008
LMFAO I have a feeling the twins are going to like Sam. *continues laughing* Please update soon!
Joyfullscroll not signed in chapter 9 . 12/11/2008
*Giggles* What does Sam have a death wish by Autobot? He trying to prepare them for the Twins or something?

Ron and Judy's reaction to the Dinobots was funny! Glad you posted this story. Hope it gets updated sometime. Good luck!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »