Reviews for Fate's Wide Wheel
Cap'nFrances chapter 14 . 7/6/2013
I enjoyed this story and your other one with Mairead Donnelly. I'd really like to read another.
Elionu chapter 14 . 1/30/2013
Couldn't stop reading this!
pennjazz chapter 14 . 12/19/2010
Well...Read the whole thing. Loved it!

I have a couple things I want to make sure I say here...

1. I hope you consider writing more "episodes" involving these characters. Would love to see where these relationships go.

2. Enjoyed how you came up with the unusual circumstances the crew had to endure (i.e. the females posing as Orions, etc). We don't see much of getting minor characters involved in things like that.

3. Liked seeing the females coming to the rescue of the males...gives a twist that isn't seen much.

I enjoyed this very much. I thought I saw that there was a prequel. I will see if I can find it now...at 4:45 A.M. You're making me stay up all night to read your stuff. LOL

Please write more...
movieholic chapter 14 . 5/9/2010
I just found this story a few days ago, and the prequel, but I love it! You're a fantastic writer, and this story is brilliant. I couldn't stop reading, so much so that I actually stayed up till 3 in the morning to finish it. :D

Great job!

-Rane
AblatedCrayon chapter 14 . 2/26/2010
I took my sweet time, but I finally read the final chapter and reviewed it!

Your denouement tied off a lot of relationship loose ends in a satisfying way. I especially like that we avoided knee-jerk responses to falling in love with someone else on the ship. Sometimes, complicated is better, and this is definitely one of those times.

I have to say, the captain's cabin scene was scorching hot! *fans self* Impressed as always, it reminded me of how much I liked the first book's cabin scene.

You're a great author. Keep it up! I want to see more stories authored by you; the sooner, the better.

Darkenwood chapter 14 . 1/27/2010
I liked the story very much and especially Major Donnelly. Soem of the dialogues seemed not to fit with the picture I had made of Archer for myself after seeing the series, but this side of Archer, as shown in the story, is also very interesting. I would very much like to hear more about him and Donnelly.

By the way, what became of poor Nat Kemper? Does he strive for a new career?
Sam Buca chapter 13 . 1/3/2010
I like the story, but if Enterprise is in transporter range of the planet then they are also in firing range of the planet. At that point it's game over for the planet. Antimatter torpedoes make hydrogen bombs look like toys. Archer could simply blow a giant chunk out of the planet's crust for purposes of demonstration and then tell the natives that total destruction was their lot unless they surrendered.

Their queenie hostage or not, that thought would calm the rest considerably. As to interfering with their culture, that obnoxious culture interfered with Archer first.

Starfleet ships would be on the way to support Enterprise, and probably the ships of any other cultures that had suffered from these freaks would take the opportunity to join with Starfleet in an alliance to rescue their nationals and to wipe the troublemakers out.

No one would keep a Queen around that risked racial annihilation over a fit of pique.
LadyRainbow chapter 14 . 1/2/2010
YAY! :-)

I'd be willing to see a sequel...Hint, hint!
Prowler4 chapter 13 . 6/17/2009
Ha, ha, the very first ship's counselor! Hold up, a thought: could he possibly be Deanna Troi's ancestor?
AblatedCrayon chapter 13 . 5/23/2009
I'd say the Archer/Mai turmoil was very well balanced.

The "interrupt the blood flow to the brain" thing was very weird, but ignoring the mechanics of it, I can see how Hippo would chose to do it out of desperation, and how she would chose to target Mai.

You tied off the Andrus angle quite well, making his motivations for leaving them alone very clear and believable. Unfortunately, his platitude of "follow your heart" left a lot to be desired considering the complicated situation Archer is dealing with internally. In my opinion, it wasn't great "counselor" material, at least not enough to spark Archer's offhand response about Andrus as a good counselor. Although, I fully realize the reason you did it was to tie into TNG.

I keep wondering just what Navaar is expecting to get out of their bargaining later. It sounds very sinister.

I look forward to seeing your concluding chapter.

xxTeam-Masterxx chapter 13 . 5/22/2009
brilliant as always!

Fantastic work please please please update soon

xxDoctorisinxx
AblatedCrayon chapter 12 . 3/10/2009
“Hey fellas,” she greeted them. “Ready to blow this joint?”

Time for some action. I'm looking forward to seeing how everything wraps up.

I'm still no more a fan of Hoshi/Malcom than before, but I have to respect your approach to it. It was well-orchestrated, and it didn't try to put too much together too quickly. It left things a little up in the air with "we have a lot to talk about later," and that is just what was needed. Shipping fans can imagine their relationship developing from the strong base established in this story, while the fact of the matter is they really _haven't_ made any decisions yet. This is all good, because as the saying goes, "Now is not the time nor the place."

Good job on that. Looking forward to the end!

AblatedCrayon chapter 11 . 1/19/2009
Chapter 11 "More than Friends"

is

"More than Awesome"

Lol.

Exquisite lime between Archer/Mai; left me wanting more, but that's good. :D Tells ya I'm really engrossed by the romance.

Hoshi is soo cute! You played off that very well. I don't know about Reed, but there's no doubt in my mind Sato deserves some lovin', so I'll go with it!

Prowler4 chapter 10 . 12/28/2008
I do not envy them their electrocution. Someone save Mai!
pakled chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Actually 'Greetings and Felicitations" is from the Squire of Gothos, TOS...;)

Haven't found the other one yet...;)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »