Reviews for i'm only me when i'm with you
Star197 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Awww so cute :)
SweetnLowGirl77 chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
AW! You almost made me cry! This has to be the best Quogan oneshot I've ever read ever! You described her feelings perfectly. I always knew Quark wasn't going to last because with Mark, she's always been the same person, you never see different sides of her. But when she's with Logan, this whole other person comes out, which makes Logan love her even more! Your story is perfect!
Music of the wind chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
That's great songfic it's sweet
maximumfan chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
I thought this was a fantastic story! It made me fall in love w/Quogan all over again!
Amyvicky chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
that was to cute!

i love that song!

i love taylor swift i have and had at least 4 songs dedicated to this one guy.

when i first met him it was teardrops on my guitar & invisible now its this one im only me when i'm with u and our song!

any way i think this song goes perfectly with this couple.

cus its totally true for both w/o quinn logan was a jerk with her he is sweeter. w/o logan quinn was just a nerd who liked baby food w/him she is more herself.
psav2005 chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
very good story, great job
wannabi428 chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
i LOVE it! one of the best quogan fics i've read on here...!
mysterygal02 chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Oh . . . that was too cute!

Great job.
The 10th Doctor's Rose chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
So... since it doesn't say that this story is complete... does that mean that there will be at least one more chapter for a Quogan wedding? I can't wait to read the next chapter.

precious banana chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
IGottaFindYou chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
“M… bannappley.”

hee hee hee :)

Thanks for the mention at the beginning! And yes, I am glad you finally did a happy one. Awesome story, and awesome song choice! This song is one of my favorites!
Lady Liln chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Aw. That made me all melty inside. ;) Cute and wonderful!
BeMySpiderman chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
I love that song, great fic.!
abovetherim chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
I thought that was outstanding! I really enjoyed it!