Reviews for Dream Wing
Grem Tiger chapter 2 . 5/8
Oooh! I like this!
I had never even thought of making a cross over with these two but it seems to be working well. So much fun and awesomeness could come out of this; I'm hoping it gets continued someday!
Katryna chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
Ne plz plz PLZ update very soon it has been 5 years since u last updated dun tell me u have up cuz dat would be sad dis is an amazing story plz continue for the sake of ur readers
Kail-Mello chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
wow, i can't believe i haven't read this until now... -.- nanofate and shiznat rolled into one. i luv it! :D that was great! X3 hope u update soon ;3
freezymist chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
its soooooo interesting! Hope u update tis ;( ur fanfics are awesome!
Ayexev chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
Wow... it's the second year anniversary for not updating this... but still I hope you continue... I'm really interested in what will happen next... *-* as always good work.
lugubriouslytumultuous chapter 2 . 3/28/2010
Love this story, I know it's been almost 2 years since you last updated, but I'm still hoping to see a chapter 3.

My two greatest loves, shiznat and nanofate 3

Aside from the fantastic plot line you are also a really amazing writer and it shows with all the fanfiction you've written.

Thanks for a great read!
Yuri-hime chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
This is a VERY interesting storyline, and I hope you will come back to this story at some point to write more please

Also is this story posted in the Mai Hime stories section as well? If not it should be, or at least be in the Crossovers section 3
SulliMike23 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Ne, ne, Satashi! Are you gonna continue this? Or do you want to put it up for adoption?
grim reaper sakura chapter 2 . 5/21/2009
this is a pretty interesting story it be cool if you could continue it.
Tikigod784 chapter 2 . 5/19/2009
Hm... interesting idea, but I'm definitely going to be missing Nina... and Manshiro too... oh well, it still seems pretty interesting...
Alexina XYuuki chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
Uwah this story is awesome. I like it. I hope you update soon! It combines my two favorite animes. Though I think Arf would've been a bit better then Zafira for a helper.
Jennayees chapter 2 . 2/5/2009
this is a nice story lol

i really hope you write the nxt chapter cuz i really want to read it lol _
SulliMike23 chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
I read both chapters of this and I gotta say you've got something going that's very plausable here. Except, I probably would've done it after Mai Otome Zwei. Still, it's a nice start, I don't see why you shouldn't continue with this.
Shiisaa chapter 2 . 12/26/2008
First reaction: LOL. I never made the connection between Otome and Nanoha! But when I think about it, so similar!

Seems like you haven't updated this in a while...please don't give up on it (;

Oh yeah, interesting choice for Hayate to choose Zafira and Yuuno. I was totally expecting Rein and...Signum, maybe? Caught me offguard D:
WingedIsis16 chapter 2 . 12/7/2008
Nice job tieing the two series together. Hope you will update.

Wings