Reviews for Melting of the Snow
Guest chapter 3 . 10/22/2014
UPDATE
Kaila Azroth chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
Make naruto hate sasuke and then like him is all i can say deary
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Why would a general order the senseless slaughter of people when their is no enemy present?
HaloGurl6423 chapter 3 . 11/7/2010
This is a very good plot so far i am by no means talented at writing but i do love to read i would love to see in this story Sasuke become a Samurai and make the army fall to there knees also Naruto be strong and forceful :)
bluewolfeyes chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
This story kicks ass_ I love it
DarkMousy-KradHikari chapter 2 . 5/9/2008
I can't believe you killed Neji! Evil author! Poor Naruto. You made a few grammatical errors so look over your work a second time. I would be grateful if you did that. sasuke is so rude. He killed Neji. Neji's dead! (tears streaming down face) What happened to Kakashi, I wonder? You have to write more soon. Very Soon. I am hanging on to your every word! So write more please or I shall die. Please check out my stories if you have time. Awesome chapter though, I still can't believe you killed Neji. sayonara!
DarkMousy-KradHikari chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Awesome. I love the movie The last Samurai. You have to write more. My attention has been captured and you can keep it. Orichimaru is a pedophile (laughs). He actually seems like one too. Who does Kabuto thinks he is talking to Sasuke like that? Sasuke needs to hurt that evil general. Keep up the great work. Sayonara!
Sapphire09 chapter 2 . 5/9/2008
You know... when I read this story, I kinda remembered a movie called 'The Last Samurai' or something along those line. Did you use that movie as a reference or it's just a pure coincidence?
Shizuki54 chapter 2 . 5/9/2008
I love it XD! Please continue XD! You're story's pretty interesting XD! Please update soon XD! Can't wait to read the next chapter XD!
NoNameNeeded chapter 2 . 5/9/2008
I really like this fic and it was a great idea to make a Naruto version of 'The Last Samurai' as I love that film immensly. You should most definately continue this fic, as it's noce to have originality out there, instead of all of the cliché stuff which is everywhere...

I would recommend that you either; re-read you chapters before posting them as you have some grammatical mistakes along with spelling; or you get a beta... Don't worry, it's not terrible, but it would be easier for the readers...

I can't wait for you to next update, until then...

CHOW!
tenjho97 chapter 2 . 5/9/2008
Arashi sure was nice to Sasuke even though it was Sasuke who killed his future son-in-law...I am now officially hooked to your story! You have got to write more and please updae soon!
tenjho97 chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
I loved the Seasons intro. It was really beautiful. Who's Lorraine?
lotimwah chapter 2 . 5/9/2008
Okay so you killed neji.

But I love your story! IS there a Sakura bashing here or any character bashing? Sorry just curious... PLease Update SoOn
lotimwah chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
I just really love your fics! Okay now, I know you like Naruto too and not just DN Angel! Waah! You are just the best!
bluishpink101 chapter 2 . 5/9/2008
Yes you should continue..because I am getting hooked to this fic of yours! But still...you KILLED NEJI! You killed him! How mean of you! Why? Update soon...still WHY?