Reviews for Bittersweet Moments
LeChick chapter 5 . 1/30
Roy teaching Ed to tie a tie has always been a headcanon and nothing anyone can say will ever make me believe otherwise.
LeChick chapter 4 . 1/30
Where has the fic been my whole life? It's adorable! (Your family seems adorably hilarious too)
LeChick chapter 3 . 1/30
Oh god, the Cute!
LeChick chapter 1 . 1/30
Oh god this was fucking hilarious
Kas3y chapter 5 . 8/16/2015
This is actually really cute, and I love ur lil side notes at the end on ur life experiences haha :) I will continue reading this is u ever return :)
Mikazuki Mitsukai chapter 4 . 6/27/2015
Ooooh, awesome! They made Wrath amused!

And it looks like a scene where a father berated his son for being a brat and made him apologize to whoever he was being bratty at. Lol!
Queen Bovine chapter 5 . 3/9/2013
I love this! I can tell both by the ideas and their explanations that you're used to dealing with kids an their antics. I'm the oldest of nine, myself. How many siblings do you have?
Queen Bovine chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
Gosh, that's so cute and funny! Pffft, Armstrong's like a sparkly brick wall. FYI, not many people realize this, but tipping your head back when you have a bloody nose is not the best idea. It doesn't stop the bleeding, it makes it run down your throat, which will give you an upset stomach. (This coming from someone who typically has a nosebleed about once a week due to some wonderful genes.)
Victorious-Mind chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
How cute!
RomiofAmestria chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
This is cute. :3
MyFalseTruth chapter 5 . 3/12/2012
This is so cute! *Favs* I hope you write more!
Jaruto chapter 5 . 1/10/2012
are you going to write more of these? :3 pleeease? x3
Guest chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
SO CUTE! You should totally continue this :D
Aubrey-Sky-Blue chapter 5 . 7/2/2011
These were great!
Aubrey-Sky-Blue chapter 1 . 7/2/2011

Love it!

Can't wait to read the rest!