Reviews for The Unrelenting Promise
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Beware for Kaizilla!
suzanne chapter 3 . 11/3/2008
are you bane this story, please don't bane this story beacuse

i love to read the rest of this story because i want to find

out what happen to kai and ray from the last chapter and this

story is great and i love it and it not matter if you update

this story late, just don't bane this one beacuse i want to

read the rest of it and find out how ray and kai find each other again, please don't bane this one or other story as well

your story are excellent and i got laughter so please please

dont bane this one or other okay! cya until next time
OniProductions chapter 3 . 11/3/2008
this is a great story! please update soom _
Ican'tthinkofanything chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Hi. I really like this story because it's original, very well written and you tend to get straight to the point and yet still throw in the fillers. It's a good writing style. Plus my favorite characters are there and the idea I like the plot and the whole idea of Sentinels and Urns. I have only one objection: Why the heck aren't you updating? I mean seriously, it's been six months! Okay, I know you're busy, maybe even having a writers block, but you could give us something, like an authors note. It's better than checking the story every three days just to see nothing. Let us know what's going on. Please?
mikaruisagirl chapter 2 . 5/17/2008
Now, I understand it! Hahaha! Update soon! ReiXKai and TalaXByran please!
lovesblairegals chapter 2 . 5/17/2008
Tala destroyed their office floor for a secret compartment? That's way too bad TALA! Haha, anyway it is so so so hillarious and good and INTERESTING! Update soon!
ekamathilda chapter 2 . 5/16/2008
Max is truly a friend to Tala! -cries- Haha, far so good. You just also have to explain how Tala and Rei met and why Kai and Rei is separated and those kind of stuff. Rei and Kai goodness please! Oh, and Tala and Bryan goodneess too please!
wachadoin chapter 2 . 5/16/2008
Voltaire just doesn't know whrn to shut up! Wahahahahaha! I love Tala's "tittle tattle nose" there! Your story is coming good. I really like it. Keep up the good work!
strawberryjamyum chapter 2 . 5/16/2008
I quite understand some of the things is really getting interesting! Please, oh please...UPDATE SOON! Thank You!
crossdresserohnine chapter 2 . 5/16/2008
I loved the history of the sentinels and urns! I'm really curious who are the other six, since rei and kai are the saint pair (obviously), so who are the other 6 pairs?
17isdanumber chapter 2 . 5/16/2008
Voltaire, a tittle talle nose? I loved that! I was laughing and laughing there! Update soon!
bluishpink101 chapter 2 . 5/16/2008
so, sentinels and urns aren't made up words! oohh...i get it...i kinda get the sntinels and urns part but there is just some things that are confusing, how did Kai and Rei lost each other?
tenjho97 chapter 2 . 5/16/2008
This story is really good...I can't wait for the next chapter! KaiRei rocks! But it socks more if there's TalaBryan too!
lotimwah chapter 2 . 5/16/2008
it's really getting interesting now! wow! i just love your story...update soon!
Leikaru chapter 2 . 5/16/2008
SOUNDS GOOD SO FAR - oops... caps lock -; update again soon? Please? -uber omg you can't resist kitty eyes-