Reviews for Bleed for Her
Female Nick Carraway chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
What the flying fuck, I'm crying. I don't usually cry at fics.. Oh dang, this was beautiful! I'm so glad I found your stories(: - Julia
nicolypoly chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
loved it!
and yeah i also think it's not quite finished... i feel as the reader that it's not done intill the characters are 100% sure of their feelings so in this case untill they're back together :D
kerritastic chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
OMG this totally brought tears to my eyes awesome job
CosmicButton chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
I really liked this one shot. It was very original.
Zac3fronluver chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
GREAT STORY

although i didn't get hte whole promise ting and her laughing when he told her other than that it was awesome

TROYELLA ROXS
troyellaforeva23 chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
love it! GREAT JOBB
MJJLove293 chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Wow! I really loved this oneshot and it's not like any other I've read in awhile... I was just a little confused about the ending and it does seem a little unfinished, but either way, I loved it! It was really surprising that Troy and Gabi switched places but they were still attracted to each other. newayz, really great oneshot! definitely going into my favs list!
ZacFan18 chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
That was good...heartwrenching, real emotions. Part of me would enjoy more background, but I think a larger part of me likes that we're really just kind of thrown into this particular rough moment in their relationship without much background. I'd certainly read more if you wrote it, but I'm quite fine with the "snapshot" nature of this too if you decide to leave it like this. Glad your muse is back. :-)
r19rachel chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Great job! When is the next chapter of Cat and Mouse coming out? Or did you stop? Please don't, they're so good
cheaterinpink chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
um... i liked how you wrote it. but i don't get the storyline. yes, gabi is mad at troy for not paying attention to her. troy is angry at gabi for breaking her promise but won't show it. and yet, they stay together. and gabi has more power than troy. and why did gabi flirt or have some kind of relationship with troy's rival? and why did they stay together? and why is gabi so selfish? anyways, good job. lots of feelings put in. you must have had a lot of inspiration. :)

Amanda Bridget
idolized chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
I enjoyed that!

Again, love the way you write!
ReadingBlissfully chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Yeah maybe it is lol. Just like another chapter would do to sum the rivarly thing and stuff and say what happened and the aftermath.

But overall its great! its amazing. Your writing is the same in all your stories that i have read lol. Like the style of it ) lol it kinda all connects P
deliriousdobby chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
it was alright.

not brilliant.
isacz chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
LOVE it!
kkairi325 chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
I loved it! You should turn it into a twoshot.