Reviews for Where The Heart Is
Britt chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
TalksToSelf, you are such an amazing writer! I absolutely love reading your Tsubasa fanfics because they are so well done and true to the characters, that I have no problem believing the real Kuro and Fai would act the way you portray them. This is one of my favourite stories by far (of course I love all the ones with smut :p) because it is so intriguing. If any of my friends ask for kurofai fanfic, I send them straight to your profile. I hope your dreams become reality and you can/have become a professional author. Thank you for writing Kurofai fanfics!
iNathy chapter 6 . 3/12/2014
God I'm such an awful person when it comes to reviews, I've read the entire first story and I'm already on chapter six of this one, and I have to say it now, since I've forgotten all the time; I love it. You're really really brave for daring to change so much from the original plot-lines, head-canons and such, and you have the right to, it's your story. I love how childish Fai is, because people always write him too serious, and he never was really, aside form when it gets serious.
atlaobsession chapter 25 . 5/3/2013
Loved this story, wish the finale was longer, but overall loved this so much!
vivilive chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
i shed some tears since it was this piece is very well written.
SaffirDerya chapter 25 . 5/17/2012
This story was...amazing and smutty fun haha. Thank you for putting it up. )
B.B.M. 3 chapter 25 . 2/19/2012
OMG You made me cry when they broke up! I kept expecting something bad to happen again because you were soooo mean in the beginning, but I LOVED IT GREAT JOB!
LadyArn chapter 16 . 11/9/2011
I had to laugh at your last comment on this chapter. It's really something when you have to beg forgiveness for heterosexual sex scenes, but you know you're safe with gay ones. I love this site. XD

I've been following your work for a while, so I'll take this opportunity to say this: "dude, you freaking ROCK!"

Keep it up! :D
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 10 . 10/9/2011
AHAHAHAHA! Poor Syaoran! That is too hilarious! I laughed so hard I almost fell off my chair! XD
ayame and crossmix chapter 25 . 8/12/2011
I want MOOOOOOOOAR~~~ the end left me a bit unfulfilled, wanting more, but I think that's happiness. It leaves you craving for more :) I feel so lucky to have come across your fics!

Keep writing! you have talent!
ayame and crossmix chapter 24 . 8/12/2011
You are fucking amazing! TT_TT You made me cry from joy! It was sooooooo touching, their dead relatives watching over! I wish Tooya could see their parents and Syaoran's too... You are the best .

Although having orgasm your 'second' time and through penetrative sex is a bit unrealistic... I don't think anyone can't forgive you this :P we wanted the couple happy :)
ayame and crossmix chapter 17 . 8/12/2011
That was so realistic damn it! I almost cried remembering the anguish of not being strong enough, of feeling like a failure... you did well though... it goes like this and people should know. Although it seems that this matter doesn't occur to every woman I know. Most of them were lucky not to know pain... and then you say how unfair the world is...

I hadn't reviewed till now because I wanted to praise you at the end of it, but you made me relate so much with this, that I decided to drop a review.

I also hate hospitals- I get sick just visiting them. You must be a strong girl. I hope you are healthy now.
Rin28 chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
argh! the tension is killing me! it's even worse because your twists are so unexpected that I dont even dare guess...
Rin28 chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
LOL I have always loved Tomoyo hehehe
Rin28 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
i feel so stupid...I only got that Fay was talking backwards at the word "xes" (sex) LOL

then I stoped and started reading from the begining again...idiot...

Anyway, im so happy you made a sequel for the other story! I'm nervous about how they are gonna deal with the language barrier though...
Jenmoon1 chapter 25 . 2/26/2011