Reviews for New Dawn
averyschaefer chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Please continue, its really good.
Old Emerald Eye chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
I hope you find some to continue this someday. Very interseting, 'specially with the cliffy. And Buffy's reaction should be . . . interesting to say the least.
-OEE
Suplee215 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I so want to see more of this.
Addicted-to-Insanity chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
You never cease to amaze me! Wonderfully written...as always!

This is absolutely phenomenal...I would LOVE for you to continue...you could REALLY get far with this fic...if you already haven't.

I would really like to see more of this, if it not to much trouble.
TheRedPoet chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
This certainly was a new angle. I never thought I'd read one of these, but you pulled it off admirably.

It did end very strangely, though, which's too bad, I would've loved seeing some more.
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
well im really looking forward to the day you update this, if you decide to. it seems really interesting
veritas31 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
A really good idea for a first chapter and many people tend to bother doing a dawn pairing,would like to read some more when you get time please:)
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
and just went this was getting interesting .

oh well..i can wait :)
DreamingOfMyGirl chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
heh... I so wanna see faith and dawn together... esp when dawn has to feed that would be so hot! *drools... and melts into a puddle*

so what other plots/plans to do have story-wise? more faithxwhomever? heehee faith is so clue... oh god I sound like those nutty fan girls...

raven
Lilly428 chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Dawn as a vamp. And she goes to Faith for help. Excellent premise.

Hope you and your muse do find the time to get back to this while you can still pay attention to all of the other stories.

Thanks for all your writing.

Lilly
Girl B chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
oh oh oh! Who's the Sire?
minako366 chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
DUN DUN DUN! :) Always a pleasure to read from you. Kind of sad that Dawn was turned though *nods* makes me sad. Can't wait to read more
dancer01 chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Very intresting. I can't wait to read more.

Thanks
Lostmemories203 chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
this iz soo good! Cant believe Dawn iz a vampire! WHo iz her Sire? PLz update soon!
synergyfox chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
O_O Holey freeholies, Dawn Vampire _

Very nice, very very nice. It was kinda funny the way she kept vamping out. XD Least she went to Faith and not the Buffster. The Buffster would have had a panic attack.

Would these irons be attached to annoying little children?