Reviews for Obsession
eva-david chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Lovely story, really but there's something bothering me...

The title is 'Obsession' but it is after the episode 'Recoil', isn't it? Confused me... A lot - because I was originally looking for fic's about the episode 'Obsession'. Nevertheless, it was a nice read! ;)
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Wow, where did Jenny go? I might just have missed it through the show, I'm new to NCIS from just this summer so I don't know the show through and through. I do know about the "FROG", can't spell the french name. Oh wel good story.
elfuega chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Ilove this story, please write more
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
That was gorgeous. I don't think I've ever read anything at all like it before. The Jibbs was so subtly done, just excellent, and Ziva's insecurities were well written as well. I love it, in short. Write again soon!

xxStellaxx
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
This was really good.

Not quite what I expected. But very good.
afrah11 chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
It was really good I like it. Glad you understand why Ziva was so angry, upset, sad... I really don't know how to describe her feelings, but she is not a coward or a weak person, she was just dealing with a hard situation. Sorry it's just that most people were angry about Recoil, but I actually enjoyed it.

Thanks for sharing.
elflordsmistress chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
this was a very nice little thing

really hit the spot this morning
dare-denymecider chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
This was lovely...I like the connection you made at the beginning about Gibbs being the closest thing Ziva has to a father anymore...and it's obvious that Gibbs has been worried about Jenny recently and with her taking leave he's bound to be really worried now...makes Ziva and Gibbs the obvious choice to comfort each other as best they can.

Great job