Reviews for Invisible
fay208 chapter 6 . 5/20/2011
its too scary to rated as M? you should change it to T at least. good idea of story. but it happens too rush and painly smoothly. for me I thought something fishy is going on at first. oh well.
Pechay chapter 6 . 1/31/2011
There arent any lemons how can it be rated M?
MidnightRosebud chapter 6 . 1/20/2011
Cute. Definitely wish it had more depth to the story, but it was a good, simple, fast read.
pikachu2510 chapter 6 . 10/30/2010
This story was interesting, buh in the epilogue it seemed like u rushed the part after Sakura told Syaoran she liked him 2... I really liked the story buh I think that, that was sucha short time 2 fall in love w/ each other... even tho they said they like each other, anyways I think this story is great, thanks 4 writin it )

DetectiveConanFan13 chapter 3 . 2/17/2010
"Damn ghost. First she gets me lost. Now she’s committed to making me wet myself."

I wish I could have laughed at that. I am in a library though. No laughing out loud. So... *Laughs* Ha library! I beat you! ... I am such a nerd... Oh well! .

Anyways, I like this so far and I really want to read more right now... So I will!

Thanks for the story and I am going to go read more now! .

Ja ne!

Kirhava chapter 6 . 1/25/2010
I loved your story! It was a little bit tragic, tough.
Kawaii Tenshi no Hikari chapter 6 . 10/6/2009
Awesome story. It may be short, but it has all those elements that make up a good story. It was just too bad that Touya had to go like that sniff. While I knew he most likely hadn't run away, I was hoping he had.
Musette Fujiwara chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
it was utterly cute how he went and told her he likes her... so cute...
poems2songs chapter 6 . 6/24/2009
wonderful story... really liked it... nice happy ending... good job... great work!
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 6 . 6/17/2009
xSkull.CanDiiee.Bitesx chapter 6 . 6/17/2009
Awe! Cute! 3 And they lived happily ever after xD Lol xD Awesome fic Faerie!
GinaLovesZero chapter 6 . 6/17/2009
Aw, I'm glad she woke up! And they like eachother too! Too bad we didn't get a kiss.

Oh well, still loved it though!
Emilinia-sama chapter 6 . 6/17/2009
hooray! you finally finished! it was really good! thanks for taking time away from Dofus to update for us!

can't wait to see what else you'll be writing! bye
AngelEmCuti chapter 6 . 6/17/2009
Aw kawaii fic! you did a great job, i enjoyed it very much!_
vinh chapter 6 . 6/17/2009
Yay! an ending. I glad she finally got a happy ending.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »