Reviews for Breathe

well, amazing.
skypiratelove chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I loves it!
giddymorose chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Your description here is beautiful. Lovely stuff.
thundersnow chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
That was awesome. You know, it'd be cool to see what Sirius was thinking. I mean, obviously not at that exact moment, as he was still half asleep, but maybe when he's getting ready for bed or after he wakes up the next morning. Maybe he's telling himself the same thing - just breathe. Loved it.

Thanks for writing.
ForbalaTheGreen chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
cute!
Lady Annikaa chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
How do you do it! Wow! Just great! Perfect amount of angst too, hehe, 30 chapters of the stuff and I usually bail! .
OoverO chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
awe!
nukagirl chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Aw, poor remus, nice story!
deltadeann chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

And I thought I was good...whoa. Totally...it like blew me away. Wow. I mean, I'm speechless, and I'm never speechless, I have something to say about everything...but...for this there's too much to say. I mean...wow.

"‘Breathe now, Remus,’ he told himself as he closed his eyes and let out a long breath. ‘Just breathe.’"

That part killed me, so beautiful, so amazing. Wow.
Catium chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Poor poor Remus not being able to get his beloved Sirius. That was so much angst but still so beutifully written that I had to read it twice. Love it.
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
Excellent imagery and the brevity works very well here. Even though Remus' heart is breaking, the writing is mature, gripping and beautiful in a way.
els chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Damn no sex, *sigh* it's alright not everythings about sex. I am kinda bummed I've just finished all your one shots. Damn! Um the fic it self is quite erotic and like Remus bummed he didn't get laid.
serindraxx chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
to tell you the truth i dont go looking for angsty fics too often and when i do, sometimes im impressed. i really enjoyed this and hope you write something new soon!

~Serindraxx~