Reviews for The Boyfriends Meet the Bodyguard
OMG! I sooooo LOVEIT!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
butler is EVIL
CoolNinjaOfDoom chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Hahaha! Ah * wipes tear from eye* this is too good!

Bam4Me chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I loved the ending.
The Shadow of Your Shadow chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Gah! That's the end! Nooooooo! *dies*

Heehee. I love the killing is bad part! XD
cynthiacyvon chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
hey i like your story

i hope i can read the sequel even if that just contain a chapter :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
LOL, "Of course I'm fine with it. You're free to move in with each other, but I'm coming with you." XD And "KILLING WAS BAD".XD Aww, poor Butler! XD Excellent job, keep up the great work! XD :D
Name On The Spine chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
me gusta. I could so see this happening though! Especially if Artemis was gay! I have one quesion, or so, despite. Was he wearing a skirt? Did Butler like the skirt, if he was wearing it? Sorry, I just like the thought of Artemis in a skirt.
TheLadyPendragon chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
I laughed. Out loud. And it was very loud. xDD All of your fics amuse me. Aw, poor, naive Butler. He thinks Artemis is still a virgin. xDD You know, I really can picture Artemis manipulating people with his looks. He uses everything else, doesn't he? xD
shampoo147 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Yeah, I have a hard time concentrating on anything else when I"m in the middle of an RPG game.

I like this.
Moi chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
*begging* Can you write more of this? It's a great fic.
Kiyoshi-chan chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
wow... I am so loving this one!
marauders4 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Umm...ok, I realize it's been almost two months since you posted this but I haven't been out here in a while. I must say, though, like all your other works, this was absolutely brilliant! Like, really, really funny in a way your others haven't been.

"The three boys had never met Artemis’ famous bodyguard, though it was rumoured the guy was over seven feet tall and could throw a small car over the space of a football field. Which was nonsense, Butler wasn’t 7ft tall."

Best line(s) ever!
Kiyoshi chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
ZackOliverWillArty...Butler? that would be freaking hilarious.
ContemplatingUnderland chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
nice one! you made Butler a total psycho-father figure! i love it!