Reviews for Evening Falls
Guest chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
This turned out EXACTLY the way I wanted it. :] I somehow knew, after I finished reading the first story, that you were going to make her die and stay with the Cullens forever. :]

I want this to happen to me! :D Lol.

marley
siDEADde chapter 22 . 8/3/2010
Woot!

Loving 2 chapters to read on vacation. It makes it a REAL vacation!

I really liked the approach here, with Jimmy and Tandy, and how they handled the situation. I think the joking of the two boys was a great foil to J and T's realization of the seriousness of Elisa's injuries.

I only had one regret, and if I had even half a brain and would have been online to suggest it, I would have requested that you not have Elisa realize who S was. It would have been fun to try to figure it out with Elisa...or if we already figured it out, to fruitlessly try to tell her through the computer screen.

Anywho, The story continues to cumulate. I can't wait to see the collective Cullen reaction. I hope Alice has a big part!

Fav Line:

He just couldn't be saying that he knew I hadn't been in a car accident, because never in our Vampire Subterfuge 101 sessions back home had we ever covered the part where they didn't believe you.
siDEADde chapter 21 . 8/3/2010
BB!

As always, this was magnificent...made a million times better by it's focus on my favorite. You bring her to life here, giving her dimensions that SM and so many other authors left out. I love your Alice.

Elisa though, just perfect. I've missed her. Bravo on this chappie!

Fav lines:

Alice, perhaps the only person on the planet who could outstrip me for the gold in the Misery Olympics, was perched on the other lounge chair, knees clasped to her chest, in the same position I'd found her in when I got up this morning.

Nope, didn't think so. Besides, if she wanted to see Bella so badly she could just trot off to Alaska after them without any fear that she'd become dinner, unlike some of us who were slightly more edible.

PS...The Satie was perfect. I listened to it as I read this, anticipating.
Starshinedown chapter 22 . 8/3/2010
Ava! First: yey updates! Second: I don't remember who Sebastian is! *flails*

So the before-school-special with Tandy and Jimmy was surprisingly touching. You made me tear up quite a bit Tandy, and with their collective decision to make Elisa go to a person of authority. The two of them skyrocketed in my estimation. Well done!
WishIWasABennet chapter 22 . 8/3/2010
Oooohhhh. SEBASTIAN!

Poor Elisa. :( Boo you Jimmy.

Update soon pleasee? :)
b3j02 chapter 21 . 8/3/2010
I am so glad we got 2 chapters in less than a week! I am so excited that you writing this story again!
PureSilverLining chapter 22 . 8/3/2010
I'm so glad that you updated. It's been a while. Oh, and two chapters at once, heaven to come back to. I was camping so no internet D:

I have one question...Who's Sebastian? I really need to go back and reread.

Anyway, can't wait for more chapters. I just love this story.

~PureSilverLining
the.STARS.and.I.say.GOODBYE chapter 22 . 8/3/2010
O.o OMG Sebastion? NOOOO!
Mrs.EdwardCullenWannabe chapter 21 . 8/2/2010
I really do love this story! I sort of imagine Elisa being portrayed by Alexis Vega(when she was blonde). And I missed Jimmy too but I also wonder about the probability of her and Jacob ; )

please continue!
emma134 chapter 21 . 8/2/2010
that was awesome i loved it hope you write more really soon
persephonesfolly chapter 21 . 8/1/2010
I loved the start of this chapter, with Emmett and Jasper horsing around over a paintbrush. The cullen family dynamic and sense of playfulness is intact! Emmett is always good for comic relief, yet continues to impress. His gymnastic fall from the upper storey was particularly well described. Elisa's vision/memory was also quite detailed and realistic. Heartbreakingly so. I liked the way Rosalie stepped so easily into the role of the big sister for Elisa too.

If only Alice would snap out of her depression! It's just not the same without her bouncy optimism.

I had to laugh long and hard over Elisa's 'creepy' comment about vampires and her comparing Jasper to Edward. Nice allusion to Twilight!

I also smiled at the way Jasper got Elisa to sleep. I bet parents of infants as well as teens everywhere wish they could do that!

Good chapter!
IdPattThat chapter 21 . 8/1/2010
Yay, you're back, again! I love how everything is unfolding. Thanks for sharing!
festus48 chapter 21 . 8/1/2010
Great chapter, I hope Alice will stop sulking and get back to being well, Alice.

Can't wait for the next chapter especially since it's got Jimmy in :D
Yumi chapter 21 . 7/31/2010
This chapter made my... morning. I guess it is. You are finally getting to the long-unanswered questions regarding Alice and Elisa! Yes!
Reality Assassin chapter 21 . 7/31/2010
I really really liked this chapter! I hated coming to the end of the page! Cant wait till next chapter so I can keep up with my addiction :D

Love love love :3