Reviews for Evening Falls
SixPerfections chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Honestly.. I only clicked on this story because you had Drusilla as you picture. That's just so badass it deserves a review. :) Don't give up your passions. Awesome!
persephonesfolly chapter 26 . 3/25/2014
I loved the way Elisa's joy at Edward and Bella's homecoming came through as first incredulous surprise, hesitant fear, and then finally Edward's jibe bringing back her irrepressible sense of celebration that her adopted siblings were home at last. With Alice and Jasper back together 'things were finally getting back to the way that they should be'. Even Rosalie thawed enough to apologize! The homecoming scene couldn't have been more perfect.

Had to laugh over Elisa's saying 'how nice' when she really was creeped out at the thought of Bella smelling her clothes. (who wouldn't be creeped out by that?) And her snarky remark about the super mega guilt trip being a new vampiric power. (and here I thought Edward was the only vampire who moped about and wallowed in guilt! - he must be rubbing off on Bella!)

Speaking of rubbing off on someone, what a fascinating twist, that Alice has been projecting her visions on others. I can see now how it fits all the prior incidents. Very cleverly wrought! And Elisa, with humorous irreverence is quick to criticize the 'big super vamp brains' for not connecting point A to point B because it's simple logic instead of some convoluted solution. She really is such a fun OC.

It's almost a disappointment that her theory was off, and that there's something else going on with her, except for the fact that it means many more chapters before we can get to the bottom of the mysterious visions she keeps having, which means more chapter to read - yay! Can't wait for the next installment.
greenisacolorto chapter 26 . 3/21/2014
Woot!
New chapter
And now we get to the nitty-gritty. Elisa and her ability to twist reality around her super cool
Because THAT'S her special ability. Alice may have been projecting her visions and stuff via psychic waves, but Elisa can warp time and space
Oooooor I'm completely on the wrong track and my train will eventually be derailed.
Either way, I'm suuuper excited for the Tandy encounter in the next chapter. A large part of me wants to see her slap Tandy for being a general all-around bitch, but... who knows?
Keep up the good work
Music Rulez OKay chapter 26 . 3/21/2014
OMG!OMG!OMG! THANK YOU SOSOSOSOSO MUCH FOR UPDATING, I LOVE YOU! THIS WAS ANOTHER TOTALLY AWESOME AS USUAL PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON YOU'RE THE MOST WONDERFUL PERSON EVER I LOVE YOU,
from Georgie
siDEADde chapter 26 . 3/20/2014
Woooot! Welcome back! Seeing this in my inbox was sooo exciting! 8k, you crazy fool! It's so nice to see Elisa again...and my Alice! Alice!

I hope this means you're back for a good while. I've missed you.

Fav lines: Rosalie's non-apology apology! I love your Rose. She's actually likeable.
Starshinedown chapter 26 . 3/20/2014
Omg omg omg! Is this an update?do you actually have me reading Twilight fan fiction again? DUDE.

I still love Elisa, and she's still one of the very few original characters in fabric tha I like.
greenisacolorto chapter 25 . 3/6/2014
This... This... CLIFFHANGER? WHAT? NOOOOOO!
And you haven't updated in (almost) two years! Does this mean you've abandoned the story?
God, I hope not. It's so GOOD! I read the entire thing through in one go just now. The first one and then this. I should have been doing schoolwork... eheh... But really though.
I quite enjoy Elisa's character. She's quite funny. And she's not entirely useless, nor a Mary Sue-type, really.
I was hoping, honestly, that when Jacob saw her at the wedding he was going to imprint on her, but when he didn't, I wasn't too disappointed. But I swear, I did NOT see the thing with Jimmy and Jock Boy coming. At all. Like, when Tandy told her to go to the science room I thought he was going to be with some other girl. Or I thought that there was going to be some weird, gross student-teacher thing happening... But Jock Boy... I feel soooo badly for Elisa. But I want to know who she's going to be with...
And now Alice is back and she brought Bella and Edward and I want to see how things turn out in the end of this story so friggin badly (which I feel like I've already said a million times already, but I'm still a bit hyped up on extra excited energy from Alice's reappearance).
And I'm curious about the weird-ness going on with Elisa and her strange visions. Because I didn't even think that's what they were until the second one. When she accidentally broke Carlisle's cross I thought she ended up traveling back in time slightly to just before the incident.
Ugh!
My feels...
I really hope you end up updating the story or something... Sometime... Maybe... Please...?
qhrciskrpc chapter 25 . 11/3/2013
you should be nervous. we are currently 75% toward hacking fanfiction to get your address and then we are going to tie you to a machine that will tickle you with feathers for the REST OF YOUR LIFE.

PLEASE WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/21/2013
Reading this again! Hehehe! But, seriously, PLEASE CONTINUE! I know life gets in the way and everything, and you've probably forgotten about this little fanfic by now, but please, PLEASE!
crownedwithstars7 chapter 25 . 9/8/2013
GREAT story! I used to be a Twilight fan and then hated it, but I was curious about your story and thought I'd try it out. I'm so glad I did! I love the plot, and Elisa; you've made it so original and refreshing by not following the canon plot. I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed reading this, and I really hope you'll keep updating!
DeliciousCarrot chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
is there a prequel i missed cause this is confusing me. #majorlyconfused
Queen Kasumi of Fire chapter 25 . 7/22/2013
please write more! i fell in love with your story!
KawaiinoChibi chapter 25 . 7/2/2013
Only thought is update!
Musikrulesok chapter 25 . 6/18/2013
WOW! I've been so absorbed into the story that I forgot to review! Sorry about that! But this really is a fantastic story, one of the best fan fics I've ever read, I almost missed a day of school I was so desperate to find out what happened next! Please, please, please update soon I don't think I can last much longer :P Like I said this is a great story and you have a amazing talent!
Doveflight chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
Great story! I can't/can belive she actually died! It was good though. I wonder if you have a sneak peak of her family's pov and how they reacted? *goes to read more*
638 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »