Reviews for Evening Falls
kim chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
OMG! U are so good at suspenseful moments! My heart rate was going of the charts ( an expression!) I cant wait to read the rest of your story!
Shelby chapter 3 . 5/16/2008
Once again, AMAZING! I honestly don't know how you do it, I tried to write my take on "Breaking Dawn" but that didn't work out for me too well! Anyway, Keep it up!
Kyori Uchiha of the Sand chapter 3 . 5/16/2008
Hey, its good. You should have the wolves kidnap Elisa when she is by herself in town. It would be a great twist
The Perfect Spell chapter 3 . 5/16/2008
hey,great chapter! i just remembered i guessed right when I wanted her to die in the first chapter (not that i was mean, but it IS the Cullens... )

I can't believe that she wouldn't want to be a vampire

maybe she'll meet her own Edward and THAT would make her change her mind.

Someone from the Volturi?

please, please update soon! :))

p.s. PMing me won't work, i have no idea why :(
Alde chapter 3 . 5/15/2008
Another great chapter) I think this is one of your best so far. I really liked the discussion the Cullens had on what to do with Elisa, and how they all ended up agreing to let her stay.

Emmet's show of affection towards her, with the teddy bear and how he 'defended' her during the discussions, was so sweet - and one of my favourite things about this chapter.

The POV are once again well done, and Elisa is as lovable as ever. You write all the Cullens very 'in character' (Jasper's reactions is, for instance, very much what I would've expected them to be), and I also liked the interaction between the vampires and the werewolfs.

Basically, I (as always:P)loved the whole damn thing! And the whole 'Seth saying hi to Edward' thing was hilarious - a great touch to the end.

As for replying to the reviews you get - I always thinks it's so nice when an author takes time to respond. It makes me glad to know that my review has been appreciated, and it makes me want to keep on reviewing) It doesn't have to be long, just a 'thanks for the review' or something)

Anyway-keep up the good work! Looking forward to the next chapter)

-Alde-
Sabs7 chapter 3 . 5/14/2008
some unexpected twists... I was very suprised by how quick the Cullen's have been to fight among themselves, I don't think that's really their charachter but I see why you did it. I sure hope the pack and the Cullen's don't get into a fight, I prefer the peace. : )
Queen of the Unknown chapter 3 . 5/14/2008
Can I just say, I LOVE how you're treating Rosalie! Most fanfic-writers either turn her into a (censored), or make her Ms. Nice, or just ignore her completely. This has always annoyed me, since Rosalie is one of my favorites.

Same goes for Emmett. He and Rosalie are tied in second place for best vampire (you'd think I was insane if I told you who the first was). I love a good fic where Emmett is portrayed well.

Being the wolf-girl I am, I loved seeing Sam and Emily! Even if I was disapointed there was no Jacob in this chapter. I was expecting to see him.

So far, everything is still completely right. I have just one criticism/nitpick:

"Can you imagine what that would do to her, being forced on peoople she doesn't know and passed from home to home?"

I think you mean "people".

Story still rocks! But don't forget, you said Jacob would be making some appearances.

Queen

PS: For the most part, I love having my reviews replied to, even if it's just a quick, "thanks for reading!" It shows that the author actually appreciates that you took your time reviewing, and not just because it's shooting up their review count. Not that I think you don't, but...yeah, I do appreciate review responses. It's not really a big deal if I don't get one, though.
doreansmomma chapter 3 . 5/14/2008
I was betwixed about what would be better for Elisa and I almost wanted her to go with Sam and Emily until I read how much the Cullens wanted her to stay with them...so I'm glad now.

Fav Lines: The growl sounded again and then suddenly a giant, brown stuffed bear filled the doorway, Emmett holding it so that the top half obscured his face and chest. "Remember me, Elisa?" He spoke in a laughing snarl. "I've come to finish what I started back in the forest!"
Aubrey Woods chapter 2 . 5/13/2008
I liked this chapter very much. I thought it's going to be confusing with all that point of views, but it wasn't.

And I'm so sad because of Elisa. I can't believe she's dead.

I wonder what will happen next. Keep writing, because you're doing great job.
Sabs7 chapter 2 . 5/12/2008
Well done...It was tense but very well done... So... Is Jacob going to imprint on her? It might be kind of expected but I think it would be great! Then she could go live on the Reservation and Rosalie could shut up for 10 minutes (maybe). : )
Alde chapter 2 . 5/12/2008
You have no idea how happy it made me to see that you had continued on Elisa's story! Totally made my day! And I must say, I really like the direction you have chosen, I think it makes everything so much more realistic!

It's so sad that Elisa's dead (or is she?) when her relationship with her father had finally started improving, but I think, in the end, it only adds to the storyline.

You handle the different POV's very well, and I'm glad to see that Bella's is in there aswell.

I like how you wrote Elisa's feelings when she found herself in the 'Twilight- world' again. You keep building her character, and she's becoming more and more "real" to me(something like that, you know what I mean:P). And the end of this chapter was so beautiful and sad, it made me cry!

I'm really sorry for not reviewing sooner! Every time I've tried to click the review- button, the entire site has stopped functioning and my computer has shut down. Extremely annoying! But anyway, keep writing) You do a great job!

-Alde-
The Perfect Spell chapter 2 . 5/12/2008
Bite her when she's 17! :D:D

update soon!
doreansmomma chapter 2 . 5/11/2008
Oh what a chapter! On the emotions of Elisa, Rosalie, Edward & Bella! WOW! That last line got me teary-eyed. And now the werewolves' tension is coming in the mix of it all.

Fav Lines: What's happened is not fair. Death never is. It doesn't care if you're young, if you've cheated it before, if you don't deserve it, if it will destroy those you love. It just comes, and it takes you and there is no amount of tears or pity that can change that. You have to face it, and accept it.
UberWacky chapter 2 . 5/11/2008
Another amazing chapter. I hope Elisa becomes a vampire. It would be way too cliche if she as Jacob's imprint.
Sincrely ME chapter 2 . 5/11/2008
I am SOO glad that you finally made this sequal! It is absolutely enthralling! I get so caught up in it it's like my own little world here on Earth just disappears! Keep it up!

-Shelby