Reviews for Evening Falls
MrsEdwardAnthonyMasenCullen95 chapter 5 . 5/25/2008
Love it!
Lolawid chapter 5 . 5/24/2008
Wow! So much going on! So sad for Elisa, but also so glad that she feels like she's home! Thank you so much for such a great story! Lori
DFsams321356 chapter 5 . 5/24/2008
wow! update soon please.
doreansmomma chapter 5 . 5/24/2008
I really liked the E&B conversation and how they cleared things up between them...I hope that Breaking Dawn will be as good as this!

Fav Lines: "I've discovered more reason and rhyme in this universe than I'd ever thought possible. I believe in you and I am willing to believe that we were led together for a reason, not just to lose each other again. So what do you say, Bella? Will you stay with me? Forever?"
Sabs7 chapter 5 . 5/24/2008
oh.. with your teaser I am really excited for the next chapter! I hope you feel better.
Flip a Coin chapter 5 . 5/24/2008
Aw, lookit, Elisa a Cullen now! Yay! this chapter's real good. update soon!

- heads
forkingedward chapter 5 . 5/24/2008
God, I know exactly how she feels - I would die of embarrassment if I ever had to be anywhere near Edward Cullen! Really great, can't wait for the next chapter. x.x.x
Jenna chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
hello. your stories are very good! i've been reading both the twilight related ones. Sorry for not reviewing sooner, i don't have an account on here, and i thought i needed one to do so. Your writing style is very good and i greatly enjoy your stories. There's always something that comes beck to me. In your story, why doesn't Edward (or another of the Cullens) ever wonder about the "legends" of which Elisa knows them from? I can imagine a great chapter where Edward gets Elisa to admit that there had actually been three (almost four) books about their lives. Imagine him finding out they were in Bella's point of view! Edward would, of course, try to get Elisa to tell him what Bella though on several occasions. Would she? Would she have a choice?- he can read her mind after all. How would Bella react if she found out? Can you see the possibilities? what if Elisa told edward about Midnightsun? The chapter she read on the author's website? if you have room in your plot, i think that would be an interesting chapter or two. good luck with your stories, i hope you decide to write this idea out- it would awesome.
Dragonfly257 chapter 4 . 5/21/2008
I love this story! A bit deeper than the original, but still funny at times, which is awesome.

I think it's interesting the way you found a way to keep Elisa from your previous story and also do your own post-Eclipse thing.

I like how you're fleshing out Rosalie a bit, and the Elisa/Rosalie thing. I like your Emmett, too. And I say 'your' because you've kinda shown more to their personalities than we'd seen before. But you still keep it realistic, which is nice.

I also love the chapter length - actually like a real chapter, it's great. I actually have to sit down and get into it, which is a good thing.

Anyway, keep up the good work, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Lolawid chapter 4 . 5/20/2008
I love how Rosalie and Elisa bonded! It's wonderful to get a little bit better glimpse into Rosalie. This is such a wonderful story! Thanks! Lori
The Perfect Spell chapter 4 . 5/19/2008
OMC that was seriously good:)

I particularly liked the Rosalie/Elisa bonding

Update soon!
Sabs7 chapter 4 . 5/18/2008
Well done again! I like the twist with Rosalie & Elisa! I also like the advise Elisa gives Bella about giving up her family... something to consider.

Oh, I didn't say in my last review but I don't mind reponses.
forkingedward chapter 4 . 5/18/2008
That's me up to date with the stories now! I absolutely cannot wait for the next chapter! You are such a fantastic writer, it's a pleasure to read your stories!
afamiliarsmile chapter 4 . 5/18/2008
AH! Horrible place to end the chapter. I'm about to start biting my nails nervously. Update soon please!
Flip a Coin chapter 4 . 5/18/2008
This story is just as good as the last one, if not better. I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work!

- tails