Reviews for Evening Falls
HappyScrapMom chapter 6 . 6/28/2008
OMHeck! Well, girlie! You are SOME author! I had NO idea! I had just seen you at

the TM's boards on the Sacrifices thread. But check YOU out!

So I have to say, Lolawid just told me yesterday to read this, and I read them both,

and I LURVE them SO much! You have come up with a VERY cool story, and your

writing is EXCELLENT. You are now in my top 2 favs of FF, evah!

KEEP WRITING! I will be subscribing to this as soon as I submit my review!

Your story is so fun! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!

And you are VERY talented!

HUGS

Andrea :)

aka: LovesEdward at TM's
Nicole chapter 4 . 6/28/2008
I know with writing the wedding chapter, and it being summer and all, you must be pretty busy, but you haven't updated in exactly 21 days, Ava. What's up with that?
mbeck chapter 6 . 6/24/2008
I am an avid reader and an absolute fan of all things Twilight. I have read lot of fan fic but your work is definitely top notch. Can't wait for the next installment you are very talented and I greatly enjoy reading about Elisa's adventures. She fits flawlessly into the storyline and especially the family. Great work! I'm a BIG fan!
lanamoosh chapter 6 . 6/22/2008
More! I read the predecessor to this two nights ago, and was completely hooked. I'm finally caught up and have to say, I LOVE Elisa's character, and I love how you gave an original twist to the story. I've read a lot of fanfics for Twilight.. either continuations or variations on a theme, but these are something more innovative and incredibly well written while you're at it (definitely adding you to my top authors list!)

So, that said, I'm absolutely terrified now. I thought that the worst that could happen would be Elisa returning home, but I'm not so sure now. Too much heavy-duty Bella-death foreshadowing. Plus, I guess I tend to agree that she SHOULD already be dead, so death is going to keep looking for her. You've got me on the edge of my seat. Please, please update soon!

-L
Moonlight.Asphyxia chapter 6 . 6/19/2008
TOTALLY LOVE IT!

UPDATE ASAP!
Sincrely ME chapter 6 . 6/17/2008
Still LOVING your writing, but extremely anxious for the next chapter...or 5! PLEASE keep writing! I know you're probably extremely busy or injured or sick or God know what else, but really, the anticipation is KILLING me! :) (A most excellent comment BTW!) HURRY HURRY HURRY!

Your most devout fan,

Shelby!
PureSilverLining chapter 5 . 6/14/2008
This story is very compelling and addictive. xD I like the part where Eliza talks about moving to St. John's Newfoundland. It's very interesting on what the people of the US think of Canadians. In reality, the people there don't say 'eh' a lot...maybe sometimes, but its just a stereotype and its not always cold there. I've been there.

Aww! Edward's being so sweet to Elisa. Hehe, I'll stop talking now.

Great Story!

~ Kyashii
siDEADde chapter 6 . 6/11/2008
I can't wait for the wedding, although strangely, I'd be ok if you stopped here. Right now the wedding would be icing on a very delicious cake.

Fav Line: (Elisa is just like me!)

It's not my fault math had to get all complicated. I was doing just fine until the seventh grade, and then all the sudden they want us to figure out these problems that have letters instead of numbers and it all went to hell.
siDEADde chapter 5 . 6/11/2008
Aw! Hooray for Elisa!

This story needs more Alice!

I still love it though, Elisa has really evolved and so has your tone since the beginning of Extraordinary. I've read all the chapters in one sitting and they've gotten better and better!

Fav Lines:

"Elisa, you know, you're a great girl. And some day, when you're older, you'll find the right - "

"Oh no." I groaned loudly, cutting him off as I put my face in my hands. "Edward, you're not really going to give me the speech, are you?"
siDEADde chapter 4 . 6/11/2008
There's the Rosalie I know exists! I'm so excited to see her appear!

Fav Line:

Her answering smile was deeper than any she'd ever given me before. "Yes. And you."
siDEADde chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
Heh. I knew Rosalie would come around!

I'm so glad I waited to read this until you had a lot of the chapters finished!

Fav Line:

There was no way I was going through the whole alternate universe explanation again. Not that it would do any good anyway...a few minutes of that and Sam would be convinced that the Cullens had either brain-washed me or they were putting crazy-making pills in my breakfast food.
siDEADde chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
I hope Rosalie warms up to Elisa, especially since she's not looking to be a vampire.

Fav Line:

"No, it's not!" My voice was raising to a scream. "It's not fine, it's not alright! Everything is just misery, and confusion, and pain, and death and this is the only thing in this world that makes sense to me!" I turned to Edward and Bella. "I already pulled you apart once. Don't let me do it again!"
siDEADde chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Great start!

I really like who Elisa has become!
Navirae chapter 6 . 6/8/2008
Haha I maintain once more that I LOVE Edward and Elisa. They have such a cute sibling relationship forming between them. The ending, I felt, was just so well done between them. You can see just how much they care about one another. So much going on in this chapter, I don't even know where to begin hehe. The nightmare was quite intriguing o_o I'm very curious to see how that will all play out in the future.

The scene with Bella and her mom was so sad. I do hope she will come, but its so hard to tell what is going to happen. Poor Bella.

I love how Bella and Elisa are also starting to become close. I seem to fall in love with Elisa's character more and more with each chapter. She is such a sweet, fun girl!

Poor Volvo, though *sniff*

hehe, such an awesome chapter! so much going on, and the wedding draws closer! o_o And hehe, long chapter yes, but for someone like me who is such a fan of your work, it truly is a treat! wwe! next chapter...LONGER xD
Navirae chapter 5 . 6/8/2008
hehe, my chapter 3 comment got cut off, so first that x]:

Emmett. I want to marry him -_-

Hehe, another wonderful chapter, my dear. The scene with Emmett and the bear is just too adorable for words. I
666 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 .. Last Next »