Reviews for Evening Falls
LadyNoreh chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
I LOVE this first chapter. The way you've shown her father's struggle to be better, to be less like his father, is dead on. It really hits home for me, since my dad and I had a conversation almost exactly like that... which was a very nice change from him always saying to me "why should I be the one to break the chain? Maybe you should be the one to do it."

There are so many similarities to my experiences as a teen it just wows me. Meditation is an excellent choice for her. Some people might frown on things deemed "new age" but when I was her age recovering from trauma it really helped. She seems more mature and more confident because she's getting to know herself; the person she is and the person she'll become.

"The comfort only Visa can bring" and the poor frog-husband had me laughing!

Okay, I think I said everything I wanted to... Off to read the next chapter now :D
hibiscusqt chapter 5 . 5/30/2008
Your stories (this one and its prequel) are absolutely amazing! I haven't been reviewing all of the chapters for both stories just because it feels weird to be so behind haha. So I wait til I get to the latest chapter.

But your work is astounding! I can't believe how creative you are. And you're super insightful and your idea for the Cullens' and Elisa's future is so great.

I was thinking earlier and I was like "Hmm. I guess this is like Breaking Dawn status. It would be funny if some random chic named Elisa just popped into the story!" It made me smile :]

Keep up the awesome work! You are phenomenal!

:]
Sincrely ME chapter 5 . 5/26/2008
UGH! I'm still wiping tears away! I don't think you could have ended that chapter any better than you did! And I love how she and Rosalie have started to bond...I read the last two chapters consecutively so if that was is the previous I'm sorry, but it's still great!

As usual, keep it up!

-Shelby!
enigmaofherself chapter 5 . 5/26/2008
This is easily your best chapter! I love the discussion between Bella and Edward because it is so original. When Bella said that she would give up immortality I practically screamed at the screen! Never would I have thought that Bella was say that... I was soo relieved when Edward said he wanted Bella to be immortal! It was so real.

I love Elisa as a narrator, because... I don't know, it's just well done. THe whole thing between Edward and Elisa in the car was so cute - I could almost feel Elisa's embarrassment, but I loved her explanation.

Then when Edward got her the braclet! So sweet. Elisa Cullen... has a ring to it. :]

Anyway, sorry for the ramble - it was just that good. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Alde chapter 5 . 5/25/2008
This was such an intense chapter! One of -if not the best- so far in my opinion. You just keep getting better!. I was having a really bad weekend, but reading this brought a smile to my face and made me forget about the rest of the world for a moment)

The talk between Bella and Edward was beautifully written, and I absolutely loved the way you had them resolve their issues. It was all extremely well thought out, and my favourite part of the chapter.

As always, you manage to blend both intense emotions and funny moments (by the way, love your sense of humour!). The whole Elisa making vivid mental images during the car ride with Edward thing had me cracking up – I could totally picture that:P

I don’t really know what else to say without repeating myself. The POVs are nicely done, you stay very much in character, your writing is wonderful to read, and I am yearning for the next chapter (I need to expand my English vocabulary; I’m running out of adjectives!).

Sorry to hear about your cold – it sucks, I know! Get better soon, and have a wonderful week)

-Alde-
MrsEdwardAnthonyMasenCullen95 chapter 5 . 5/25/2008
Love it!
Lolawid chapter 5 . 5/24/2008
Wow! So much going on! So sad for Elisa, but also so glad that she feels like she's home! Thank you so much for such a great story! Lori
DFsams321356 chapter 5 . 5/24/2008
wow! update soon please.
doreansmomma chapter 5 . 5/24/2008
I really liked the E&B conversation and how they cleared things up between them...I hope that Breaking Dawn will be as good as this!

Fav Lines: "I've discovered more reason and rhyme in this universe than I'd ever thought possible. I believe in you and I am willing to believe that we were led together for a reason, not just to lose each other again. So what do you say, Bella? Will you stay with me? Forever?"
Sabs7 chapter 5 . 5/24/2008
oh.. with your teaser I am really excited for the next chapter! I hope you feel better.
Flip a Coin chapter 5 . 5/24/2008
Aw, lookit, Elisa a Cullen now! Yay! this chapter's real good. update soon!

- heads
forkingedward chapter 5 . 5/24/2008
God, I know exactly how she feels - I would die of embarrassment if I ever had to be anywhere near Edward Cullen! Really great, can't wait for the next chapter. x.x.x
Jenna chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
hello. your stories are very good! i've been reading both the twilight related ones. Sorry for not reviewing sooner, i don't have an account on here, and i thought i needed one to do so. Your writing style is very good and i greatly enjoy your stories. There's always something that comes beck to me. In your story, why doesn't Edward (or another of the Cullens) ever wonder about the "legends" of which Elisa knows them from? I can imagine a great chapter where Edward gets Elisa to admit that there had actually been three (almost four) books about their lives. Imagine him finding out they were in Bella's point of view! Edward would, of course, try to get Elisa to tell him what Bella though on several occasions. Would she? Would she have a choice?- he can read her mind after all. How would Bella react if she found out? Can you see the possibilities? what if Elisa told edward about Midnightsun? The chapter she read on the author's website? if you have room in your plot, i think that would be an interesting chapter or two. good luck with your stories, i hope you decide to write this idea out- it would awesome.
Dragonfly257 chapter 4 . 5/21/2008
I love this story! A bit deeper than the original, but still funny at times, which is awesome.

I think it's interesting the way you found a way to keep Elisa from your previous story and also do your own post-Eclipse thing.

I like how you're fleshing out Rosalie a bit, and the Elisa/Rosalie thing. I like your Emmett, too. And I say 'your' because you've kinda shown more to their personalities than we'd seen before. But you still keep it realistic, which is nice.

I also love the chapter length - actually like a real chapter, it's great. I actually have to sit down and get into it, which is a good thing.

Anyway, keep up the good work, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Lolawid chapter 4 . 5/20/2008
I love how Rosalie and Elisa bonded! It's wonderful to get a little bit better glimpse into Rosalie. This is such a wonderful story! Thanks! Lori
636 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 .. Last Next »