Reviews for Evening Falls
DFsams321356 chapter 4 . 5/18/2008
I love it. Please continue. Update soon
enigmaofherself chapter 4 . 5/18/2008
Brilliant! Amazing! Fantastic! (you get the gist)

Can't wait for the next chapter ]

~ Dresden Lace
doreansmomma chapter 4 . 5/18/2008
I'm so glad the Elisa had her talk with Bella "her way." I'm going to look forward to the next is very much needed!

Fav Lines: I grinned. "If sometime in the next ten years or so, I get hit by a train or piss off something else that's really big and deadly and I'm mortally injured, forget everything I said tonight and bite me anyway. I'm so over this whole dying before my time thing."

This time the laughter at the table was more whole-hearted, and nearly everybody joined in.

And: "Edward suck." she hissed.

"Technically, I bite." I pointed out.
MrsEdwardAnthonyMasenCullen95 chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
MagdalynV chapter 4 . 5/18/2008
Wonderful chapter, as always! I liked this one. I liked that Rosalie and Elise bonded. That was so cute and when Rosalie was reading her story.

"I'm going to give you a choice. Which arm do you want me to rip off?" I laughed at that. I could easily imagine Emmett like that.

Can't wait for next chapter! (I’m really glad that you're writing really long chapters)

P.S. I don't mind if you reply to my review.
kim chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
OMG! U are so good at suspenseful moments! My heart rate was going of the charts ( an expression!) I cant wait to read the rest of your story!
Shelby chapter 3 . 5/16/2008
Once again, AMAZING! I honestly don't know how you do it, I tried to write my take on "Breaking Dawn" but that didn't work out for me too well! Anyway, Keep it up!
Kyori Uchiha of the Sand chapter 3 . 5/16/2008
Hey, its good. You should have the wolves kidnap Elisa when she is by herself in town. It would be a great twist
The Perfect Spell chapter 3 . 5/16/2008
hey,great chapter! i just remembered i guessed right when I wanted her to die in the first chapter (not that i was mean, but it IS the Cullens... )

I can't believe that she wouldn't want to be a vampire

maybe she'll meet her own Edward and THAT would make her change her mind.

Someone from the Volturi?

please, please update soon! :))

p.s. PMing me won't work, i have no idea why :(
Alde chapter 3 . 5/15/2008
Another great chapter) I think this is one of your best so far. I really liked the discussion the Cullens had on what to do with Elisa, and how they all ended up agreing to let her stay.

Emmet's show of affection towards her, with the teddy bear and how he 'defended' her during the discussions, was so sweet - and one of my favourite things about this chapter.

The POV are once again well done, and Elisa is as lovable as ever. You write all the Cullens very 'in character' (Jasper's reactions is, for instance, very much what I would've expected them to be), and I also liked the interaction between the vampires and the werewolfs.

Basically, I (as always:P)loved the whole damn thing! And the whole 'Seth saying hi to Edward' thing was hilarious - a great touch to the end.

As for replying to the reviews you get - I always thinks it's so nice when an author takes time to respond. It makes me glad to know that my review has been appreciated, and it makes me want to keep on reviewing) It doesn't have to be long, just a 'thanks for the review' or something)

Anyway-keep up the good work! Looking forward to the next chapter)

Sabs7 chapter 3 . 5/14/2008
some unexpected twists... I was very suprised by how quick the Cullen's have been to fight among themselves, I don't think that's really their charachter but I see why you did it. I sure hope the pack and the Cullen's don't get into a fight, I prefer the peace. : )
Queen of the Unknown chapter 3 . 5/14/2008
Can I just say, I LOVE how you're treating Rosalie! Most fanfic-writers either turn her into a (censored), or make her Ms. Nice, or just ignore her completely. This has always annoyed me, since Rosalie is one of my favorites.

Same goes for Emmett. He and Rosalie are tied in second place for best vampire (you'd think I was insane if I told you who the first was). I love a good fic where Emmett is portrayed well.

Being the wolf-girl I am, I loved seeing Sam and Emily! Even if I was disapointed there was no Jacob in this chapter. I was expecting to see him.

So far, everything is still completely right. I have just one criticism/nitpick:

"Can you imagine what that would do to her, being forced on peoople she doesn't know and passed from home to home?"

I think you mean "people".

Story still rocks! But don't forget, you said Jacob would be making some appearances.

PS: For the most part, I love having my reviews replied to, even if it's just a quick, "thanks for reading!" It shows that the author actually appreciates that you took your time reviewing, and not just because it's shooting up their review count. Not that I think you don't, but...yeah, I do appreciate review responses. It's not really a big deal if I don't get one, though.
doreansmomma chapter 3 . 5/14/2008
I was betwixed about what would be better for Elisa and I almost wanted her to go with Sam and Emily until I read how much the Cullens wanted her to stay with I'm glad now.

Fav Lines: The growl sounded again and then suddenly a giant, brown stuffed bear filled the doorway, Emmett holding it so that the top half obscured his face and chest. "Remember me, Elisa?" He spoke in a laughing snarl. "I've come to finish what I started back in the forest!"
MagdalynV chapter 2 . 5/13/2008
I liked this chapter very much. I thought it's going to be confusing with all that point of views, but it wasn't.

And I'm so sad because of Elisa. I can't believe she's dead.

I wonder what will happen next. Keep writing, because you're doing great job.
Sabs7 chapter 2 . 5/12/2008
Well done...It was tense but very well done... So... Is Jacob going to imprint on her? It might be kind of expected but I think it would be great! Then she could go live on the Reservation and Rosalie could shut up for 10 minutes (maybe). : )
630 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41 42 Next »