Reviews for Evening Falls
Navirae chapter 4 . 6/7/2008
Aaww, family bonding! I just love Esme for how much she tries to make Elisa feel at home. Of course, the scene with Edward and Elisa were my favorite. I love how at ease Elisa is now with the Cullens. Emmett, once more, is too cute for words. I love him in his big brother mode. So sweet!

A lot of wonderful moments, esp. the bonding between Elisa and Rosalie! Quite unexpected, but really a delight to read.
Navirae chapter 3 . 6/7/2008
Emmett. I want to marry him -_-

Hehe, another wonderful chapter, my dear. The scene with Emmett and the bear is just too adorable for words. I
Navirae chapter 2 . 6/7/2008
Oh Ava, no words could express how many times I broke down with this chapter. I don’t think I can say much really. But one thing for sure, you wrote this chapter so brilliantly. I am still staring in awe at how you handled the news Elisa receives that she can no longer return home. I could actually feel everything Elisa was feeling, as well as the rest of the Cullens. *sigh* Rosalie…I don’t even think I have words to express my anger at her words. Sure they were true to a point, but still. I love how you allow your readers to be immersed in the Cullen’s and Elisa’s world. Also, the transition between the different points of view was done so well! It flowed so well, and it never felt weird to move to another character’s point of view. It was just…so naturally and well done.

The last paragraph….I have no words again….*(

Aww, Mr. Giggles, you make me want to have a kitty now x]

Beautifully written chapter, hun! *HUGS*
Navirae chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
I was so happy when you showed me your chapter for the sequel. I have fallen in love with Elisa, and just how much depth you bring into her. This chapter was just so beautifully written, with humor, happiness, and of course, sadness. My favorite is her talk with her father. It was just such a wonderful and emotional scene.

The ending…*SOBS*

Edward…Bella’s dad…Mr. Giggles…enough said *snickers* xD
MrsEdwardAnthonyMasenCullen95 chapter 6 . 6/7/2008
WOW. xD

I love these stories. Both of them.

your an amazing writer.

you should be an author.

you chapters are so long! there amazing.

Love it

:D
doreansmomma chapter 6 . 6/7/2008
A long chapter...loved it! Thank you very much!

I couldn't stop smiling when Elisa was blocking Edward's thoughts and especially when she was signing "Like a Virgin!"

She's such a good brat to Edward, I'm proud of her! I have four older brothers, so I know what it's like to be a BRAT!

I loved the "brotherly talk" that Emmett & Jasper had with Edward!

Fav Lines: Good night, Stalker Boy.
Sabs7 chapter 6 . 6/7/2008
So... I unexpected guests are: Jacob, Renee & Phil? That dream was pretty creepy and I don't know what it means... I am excited for the next chapter!
LadyNoreh chapter 6 . 6/7/2008
Fantastic chapter, full of wonderful stuff I want to comment on but since I've only had one cup of coffee this morning it might come out a little scrambled...

The interaction between Elisa and Jasper was brilliant. A perfect mixture of mature-Elisa and not-quite-grown-up-yet-Elisa.

-LOVE- The poem. Tolkien is much easier to read in poem form. (LOTR? Yeah, give me the movies any day. I can't take five pages of grass/tree descriptions...)

Bella's dream was intriguing and I look forward to seeing how her stress/paranoia affects the next chapter and the wedding. Did Elisa have the same dream? Will she remember it? Very interesting.

I've always wondered what Carlisle felt towards Edward and I'm glad you touched on it.

As always, Elisa is endearing in a hilarious fashion and I look forward to the next chapter. The writers block might have kicked your butt but you kicked back with a killer chapter!
enigmaofherself chapter 6 . 6/7/2008
How can you apologise for giving us a long chapter! I mean, seriously woman! That's like saying "oh, sorry about all the oxygen!" Jeez. It was amazingly amazing and fantastically fantastic! Perfect!

I loved the whole scene with Jasper - because it was so original. I was expecting the whole thing to work out, like it would in another other (unoriginal) fanfic, but no, you kept to Elisa's character, spicing things up a bit. I'm glad (and I don't mean this in a mean way) that they're not the pefectly happy family, falling down at Elisa's feet. It makes it so much more real.

Can't wait for the next chapter :) THANKS for the long chapter :)

~ Dresden Lace
hibiscusqt chapter 6 . 6/7/2008
For the record, I love long chapters! :)

The dream that Bella had was very vivid, you wrote it very well! (I still have no idea what was going on though! But dreams are supposed to be cryptic :P)

O blurted revelations and unexpected guests! I'M SO EXCITED!

:]
DFsams321356 chapter 6 . 6/7/2008
Elisa is so awesome. I would so say 'goodnight, stalker boy'. I just couldn't stop laughing and still can't. Update soon
LadyNoreh chapter 5 . 6/4/2008
I really tried not to go overboard on the reviews... but I can't help it! This story has sucked me in. I can't wait for more!
LadyNoreh chapter 2 . 6/4/2008
I started this chapter laughing at Alice and the cat.. and ended it crying. The last line is killer.

Rosalie really amazed me in this chapter. It makes sense for her to be so bitter towards Bella (I just read their talk in Eclipse over lunch today) but the way she ripped into her was brutal... even if it was understandable.
LadyNoreh chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
I LOVE this first chapter. The way you've shown her father's struggle to be better, to be less like his father, is dead on. It really hits home for me, since my dad and I had a conversation almost exactly like that... which was a very nice change from him always saying to me "why should I be the one to break the chain? Maybe you should be the one to do it."

There are so many similarities to my experiences as a teen it just wows me. Meditation is an excellent choice for her. Some people might frown on things deemed "new age" but when I was her age recovering from trauma it really helped. She seems more mature and more confident because she's getting to know herself; the person she is and the person she'll become.

"The comfort only Visa can bring" and the poor frog-husband had me laughing!

Okay, I think I said everything I wanted to... Off to read the next chapter now :D
hibiscusqt chapter 5 . 5/30/2008
Your stories (this one and its prequel) are absolutely amazing! I haven't been reviewing all of the chapters for both stories just because it feels weird to be so behind haha. So I wait til I get to the latest chapter.

But your work is astounding! I can't believe how creative you are. And you're super insightful and your idea for the Cullens' and Elisa's future is so great.

I was thinking earlier and I was like "Hmm. I guess this is like Breaking Dawn status. It would be funny if some random chic named Elisa just popped into the story!" It made me smile :]

Keep up the awesome work! You are phenomenal!

:]