Reviews for Evening Falls
forkingedward chapter 4 . 5/18/2008
That's me up to date with the stories now! I absolutely cannot wait for the next chapter! You are such a fantastic writer, it's a pleasure to read your stories!
afamiliarsmile chapter 4 . 5/18/2008
AH! Horrible place to end the chapter. I'm about to start biting my nails nervously. Update soon please!
Flip a Coin chapter 4 . 5/18/2008
This story is just as good as the last one, if not better. I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work!

- tails
Alde chapter 4 . 5/18/2008
Once again, an amazing chapter! I don't know how you do it, but you manage to make everything seem so...realistic. Like everything that's happening is what could really have happened if Elisa were to appear in the books.

And this chapter had so much emotion in it - all which you write very well. I loved how Elisa and Rosalie boded. And your Rosalie is great! I'm so sick of everyone portraying her as nothing but a shallow, insensitive bitch. You give her a very complex personality which I really like)

This chapter, despite also being very sad, was so funny! You have a way with humor that is wonderful to read, and you definitely had me laughing. I'm just amazed by your ability to write so much in character, and still adapt the characters to your story - making them seem like 'your' characters, without twisting their personality to the point of no recognition...

I'll end my rambling here) Keep up the good work. Looking forward to the next chapter!

(Just one more thing: I love, love, love the length of your chapters! There, I'm done.)
DFsams321356 chapter 4 . 5/18/2008
I love it. Please continue. Update soon
enigmaofherself chapter 4 . 5/18/2008
Brilliant! Amazing! Fantastic! (you get the gist)

Can't wait for the next chapter ]

~ Dresden Lace
doreansmomma chapter 4 . 5/18/2008
I'm so glad the Elisa had her talk with Bella "her way." I'm going to look forward to the next is very much needed!

Fav Lines: I grinned. "If sometime in the next ten years or so, I get hit by a train or piss off something else that's really big and deadly and I'm mortally injured, forget everything I said tonight and bite me anyway. I'm so over this whole dying before my time thing."

This time the laughter at the table was more whole-hearted, and nearly everybody joined in.

And: "Edward suck." she hissed.

"Technically, I bite." I pointed out.
MrsEdwardAnthonyMasenCullen95 chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
MagdalynV chapter 4 . 5/18/2008
Wonderful chapter, as always! I liked this one. I liked that Rosalie and Elise bonded. That was so cute and when Rosalie was reading her story.

"I'm going to give you a choice. Which arm do you want me to rip off?" I laughed at that. I could easily imagine Emmett like that.

Can't wait for next chapter! (I’m really glad that you're writing really long chapters)

P.S. I don't mind if you reply to my review.
kim chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
OMG! U are so good at suspenseful moments! My heart rate was going of the charts ( an expression!) I cant wait to read the rest of your story!
Shelby chapter 3 . 5/16/2008
Once again, AMAZING! I honestly don't know how you do it, I tried to write my take on "Breaking Dawn" but that didn't work out for me too well! Anyway, Keep it up!
Rinabee chapter 3 . 5/16/2008
Hey, its good. You should have the wolves kidnap Elisa when she is by herself in town. It would be a great twist
The Perfect Spell chapter 3 . 5/16/2008
hey,great chapter! i just remembered i guessed right when I wanted her to die in the first chapter (not that i was mean, but it IS the Cullens... )

I can't believe that she wouldn't want to be a vampire

maybe she'll meet her own Edward and THAT would make her change her mind.

Someone from the Volturi?

please, please update soon! :))

p.s. PMing me won't work, i have no idea why :(
Alde chapter 3 . 5/15/2008
Another great chapter) I think this is one of your best so far. I really liked the discussion the Cullens had on what to do with Elisa, and how they all ended up agreing to let her stay.

Emmet's show of affection towards her, with the teddy bear and how he 'defended' her during the discussions, was so sweet - and one of my favourite things about this chapter.

The POV are once again well done, and Elisa is as lovable as ever. You write all the Cullens very 'in character' (Jasper's reactions is, for instance, very much what I would've expected them to be), and I also liked the interaction between the vampires and the werewolfs.

Basically, I (as always:P)loved the whole damn thing! And the whole 'Seth saying hi to Edward' thing was hilarious - a great touch to the end.

As for replying to the reviews you get - I always thinks it's so nice when an author takes time to respond. It makes me glad to know that my review has been appreciated, and it makes me want to keep on reviewing) It doesn't have to be long, just a 'thanks for the review' or something)

Anyway-keep up the good work! Looking forward to the next chapter)

Sabs7 chapter 3 . 5/14/2008
some unexpected twists... I was very suprised by how quick the Cullen's have been to fight among themselves, I don't think that's really their charachter but I see why you did it. I sure hope the pack and the Cullen's don't get into a fight, I prefer the peace. : )
634 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41 42 .. Last Next »