Reviews for Envy is and isn't
ShadX - Shadow Elf chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
This is really... Angsty...
tirelessadvisor chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
It's a good way of letting out your anger by writing it down. It's one of many ways I handle my anger as well. My temper isn't really short fused anymore like it used to be, but when I do go into a temper you don't want to go near me. I usually just walk away from the situation and calm down in a place on my own most of the time - but this is a very good way of letting out anger. Hope all goes well for you later on.
Sobeitsaidhe chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
I know what youmean. I sit next to a guy who does that in one of my classes.
Regii chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Yeah, it's good to vent out your anger like this. First off, it makes you feel better, and two, it makes you vent it into something else rather than violence or hatred.

On with the fic - Good job with it! I loved it! I thought Link represented me... XD Oh well.

Nice job!

Cam
Lena chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Funny how when I was reading this the thought of Ashley from RE4 popped into my head and I was right. Good story, but don't worry about it. Slackers get nowhere in life. If you work hard, you'll do well.
Sonic Phantom chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Question: Were you angry when you were writing this? I'm just curious.

Wow, Ashley is a bitch. Makes me hate her now. X(

Maybe you need a hug? (hugs CeleBaby)

Hope you feel better. :)
RoyalFanatic chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
Don't you hate when that happens? It seems to go along with a saying a favorite comedian of mine says: "The good die young, but pricks live forever." Well, maybe. XD;

But still, it does suck that the ones who slack off and get the good grades are there while most people are honest and hard working, but they struggle. I think her way of studying will bite her in the butt though, most likely when college comes rolling around.

A pretty good oneshot. I like! _