Reviews for Trust me: I'm A Psychic
Tezsler chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Wonderful story. Very well written.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
A great story. Very well written.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Haha, I loved that ending. :D Great job! (:

Angelica
PollyGirl chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Love it!
BlindBeliever chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
This was amazingly cute and fluffy. Your a great writer. My favorite part was the Juno reference. I don't know if you intended it or not, but it was great.
HyDrOmAtIc chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
i knew you were my favorite author for a reason! yayayayayay! you wrote a twilight fanfic! haha, ' Charlie likes Days of Our Lives'. That's classic. cute one shot, and the dialouge was very Bella and Alice. can't wait to see more!
Lonely Moon chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
I like your writing style and really enjoy your Harry Potter stories but have to say I don't agree with your Twilight fic.

To go in order...

Jasper and Alice met in a diner

Jasper would never be tired (as in physically exhausted). Vampires don't get tired (because they don't sleep), they merely get hungry and/or weak. Since he's just returning from hunting, he should be strong and alert.

Jasper usually has very tight control of his powers and would certainly know if he was making Bella feel something.

I think you missed capturing Alice's character too although that's harder to put a finger on.

Please don't think I'm railing on you; I like your fics very much and check your page almost every day for updates. Keep up the good work!

LM
dracosnumber1girl chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
This is the first Twilight fic I've ever read, and it was surprisingly good. I really think you captured the spirit of the books. Most of Alice's dialogue was pretty good, except she called Jasper Jazz and did that thing with Rosalie's times. It was a little awkward. Bella's dialogue was perfection!
gryffindorgal87 chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
cute! I loved it! ]
mugglenet27 chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
I just have one little comment: when Alice was explaining her relationship with Jasper to Bella, she said something like "The first time I dreamt of him, I woke up crying," but...Stephenie Meyer's vampires don't sleep, or therefore dream. Edward even makes the comment of "If I could dream at all, it would be about you" to Bella in the books.

Anyway, other than that...it was pretty fantastic! You really have a grasp on how the characters talk/act, unlike many people. Congrats, and thanks for such a cute drabble!
WildRose1322 chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
YAY! You should continue it and make a full fic!
TwilightG chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
"Just let me plan your Bachelorette party and we’ll be square.”

“Don’t push it.”

LOL cute story
harrypottertwilightlover92 chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
aw so cute :] good job
SignedSealedWritten chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
You are an amazing, talented writer, who really grasped the concepts of the characters, their langauge and behavior, you are absoloutly brilliant at capturing the relationship between Jasper and Alice, and Edward and Bella, and how Alice likes to show off like that ... I also loved how it had just enough humour to sustain all the love in it, everything was in balance and it was absoloutly wonderful.
HistoryintheMaking chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
i absolutely love this story. I like this telling of how Jasper met Alice.