Reviews for Grime
sammie77a chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Just found this fic - had to review and tell you I enjoyed it lots! Funny - and would be my kind of luck too! lol!
Rachel500 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
A lovely fic and made me smile. Glad you posted for Valenship! :)
xwingday chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Oh the normal feild grim can be bad enough sometimes. B-) Great work turning said incident into a good fan fic.
Tigerlily Brown chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
That actually happened to you! That's hilarious! (Now. I'm sure it wasn't at the time. :D) It makes for a cute story too...
leiasky chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
ROTFL! I really loved this! Nicely done!
Lutherian chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Aw. That must have been interesting.
Jennaya chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
I love this story! Perfect timing for Jack to show up. Sorry something similar happened to you.
JustHorsenAround010 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
You were in the Navy, that's great. I am planning on joining the Army in a little over 2 yrs. I want to get some college first, and then after I get out of boot camp, I am going to try to take college while in the army to become a vet! I have a lot of respect for anyone that was in the militay, God Bless You! Oh Yeah and on topic, this is a realy great story.

misslizzie1204 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
nice story :) poor you, though, if this is true! hiw much bad luck can you get?

anywho, nicely related to sg-1, with a realistic-sounding s/j relationship :)

well done!
Nynaeve506 chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
This was absolutely HILARIOUS. I love it when you can take RL and turn it into a story :)
polrobin chapter 1 . 8/4/2008

I popped on over and look what I found. This was a delightful treat, and had great flow. I was exhausted just reading Carter's description...felt like I was her for a moment.

Well done.

i.m. nell chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
LOL! I enjoyed the shippy chuckle! :)

nell from GW;)
Bekki chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
*applauds* Amy - that was fantastic! Funny and shippery, and guttery and possibly the best thing that could happen in such a gross situation! Loved every word :)
mara-anni chapter 1 . 5/30/2008

Great Story Amy, LOVED it! Too bad indeed. Hehehe :D
sg-1fanintn chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Lovely-just lovely! I'd love to tell you specifically which parts, but I don't want to ruin the story for anyone who might be checking out the reviews first.

So, I'll just say, the closet part showed such intimacy! Sigh...